Revamped IFF, Handgrenades

Status
Not open for further replies.

U8er

Awesome! Thanks a ton
smile.png

Jodediah

Holy cow! Awesometastic! :D
Never really got the chance to try out pineapples, it'll be interesting getting used to them.
J is an interesting key to default them to. :S
Ping may also be an issue. D:

EDIT:
Crashed! Had 2 other people complaining about crashes in my game since the update! D:!!!

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Although I appreciate the update, hand grenades always annoyed me. You can easily shank a capper as he comes in. And you can do a midair shank to your self to chase like a boss.
Nevertheless, a new dynamic in Leejunz makes me happy :D

Mike

Thank you so much! You guys are the kings of the video game industry in my opinion!

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Although I appreciate the update, hand grenades always annoyed me. You can easily shank a capper as he comes in. And you can do a midair shank to your self to chase like a boss.
Nevertheless, a new dynamic in Leejunz makes me happy :D

I SO agree with you; I'm looking forward to getting killed even quicker in duels by folks who can nade-disc. =)

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
We're currently tracking down some bugs, if you experience any crashes since the update, please post in this thread and post your console.log. Legions Overdrive/Live

Mabel's hunting for the bugs at this very moment!

Jodediah

So what's going on right now? I just saw a server go from 16 people to 3, and like I edited in there may some crashing goin' on. :eek:

EDIT:
We're currently tracking down some bugs, if you experience any crashes since the update, please post in this thread and post your console.log. Legions Overdrive/Live

Mabel's hunting for the bugs at this very moment!
Beat me to it :eek:
Allrightey. Time to find out how to post a console.log. B-)

EDIT2: To avoid doubleposting, I would like to point out that the death message after a death by these grenades seems to produce a random result. I killed myself with my own grenade and would see:
Jodediah [received a surprise frag combo] from [random member of either team]

Jodediah

Yeah, word on the street is that if someone fires a laser rifle when your grenade is out it'll detonate..?
It seems to be the cause of my aforementioned random killer problem.
Makes no sense. :eek:

EDIT:
Ah, I see. So appearantly you can fire a laser rifle at a grenade to detonate for extra damage. Not sure if they're intended to detonate all active hand grenades on the field though. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.