Revamped IFF, Handgrenades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDanny

I haven't crashed yet >.> So thanks Mabe.

Offtopic@SeymourGore - Please take off the clown avatar...

Don't make me start a poll on weather you should take it off... I find some clowns creepy...

Esuke-L

Oh kl, never got to try these out before, shall enjoy experimentayshonz!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE IFF FIX!!!! =) *brief hugs to all the devs..& seymour cos he's seymour*

yami

Private Tester
were these in the early early private beta? i never played with them in the private beta or seen them in early beta footage. in fact ive never even heard of hand grenades in this game. although i was reminded of the old awesome grenades that had like a zero arming distance

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
were these in the early early private beta? i never played with them in the private beta or seen them in early beta footage. in fact ive never even heard of hand grenades in this game. although i was reminded of the old awesome grenades that had like a zero arming distance

They were part of the Nanunanu's dedicated private server.

Don't make me start a poll on weather you should take it off... I find some clowns creepy...

Pennywise stays. Also, want a balloon?

Jack

This is great. Harder to see people, but easier to kill people; good balance. Also, any possibility of having two controls bound to grenade? One that is auto-max toss, and the other that is charge up toss?

Kryst

Private Tester
This is great. Harder to see people, but easier to kill people; good balance. Also, any possibility of having two controls bound to grenade? One that is auto-max toss, and the other that is charge up toss?

When someone gets around to writing a script for it. =D

Jack

Apparently it just got added :p. What is this I'm hearing about being able to use them as body blockers though? :/

phanakapan

Private Tester
thank you so much for the iff fix. the nades are pretty sweet too. remind me of a combination of the mine and the hand nade from tribes. mid air mine discs anyone (only with grenades). you can two shot a sentinal now midair too which is pretty fun :D

MJ1284

Brings back old T1 memories: I managed to slingshot a grenade over great distance simply by throwing it in front of me and accidently hit it with disk.. Even better, I managed to frag some poor bastard with that grenade :D

BestCharmie

Awesome. Love the nades, I would also like to be able to snipe them (sniping it directly) and getting the frag combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.