Questions

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
My first question would probably be about the music. Can we expect this new music in the first launch or will we have to wait till later on?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Yes. This will be playing on loop while you play.

Can't wait for the matches on voip wher everyone sings along.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
and now, time for the monthly legions sing-song clan matches featuring our host: seymour "singsing" gore!!!!

try capping with a bunch of (mostly) teens and young adults singing down their mic's

now let's start the first song.

♫Never gonna give you up♫

dammit.

Doenerkalle

my question is about balance between defense and offense:

since the beginning of FE:L i had the feeling that most public ctf-games either ended in perma-standoffs (rabbiting was too easy...) or (if one team had 2-3 capable defenders) 10-1 capouts.
so for me FE:L often felt like teamrabbit with two flags and i personally didnt like that. caps were too easy.
i guess a lot of players liked the duelling around flagcarriers during standoffs, as defending the enemie's flag required a lot of individual skill, good teamwork and flagpasses. but for me, being a former T2 defense player, i always wished to have more possibilities to stop cappers. the FE:L "heavies" didn't improve much imho...

i haven't really been a part of the pickup or competition community, so my view is heavily depending on public games, but still i would like to ask:

are there any plans to buff defense in a way that makes "overdriving around a hidden corner and grabbing" a bit easier to defend?

note: i didnt manage to test the implementation of grenades before legions died (for the first time *cough*) - so if grenades had a major impact on the balance, id be glad to hear that they will be available in L:O. was it possible to "one-hit" cappers with a well timed hgren-rocket-combo?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Yeah... If Legions still needs anyone for private testing next year, I'll be all for it as I intend to major in computer science, so I'd think I'd be more of a use then anyways... Until then, public tests are fine with me :).

Regardless, glad to hear of the confirmation on fall damage.

my question is about balance between defense and offense:
are there any plans to buff defense in a way that makes "overdriving around a hidden corner and grabbing" a bit easier to defend?

The FAQ lists base assets as intended additions, so that should help us on the defense.

Freeman

RAYTANG
What are the artists working on? Any specific designs that can be shared?

Will weapons such as the plasma rifle and grenades be brought back?

Are we going to see a return of the stats?

Sin

Private Tester
If you didn't like the fall dmg being added, then you're a noob, because you cant expect to fly through the air at 270 and mash into a wall and not feel a thing. Let's get realistic folks, do you really want a game where you're invincible to everything but weapons?