Olympics

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Yeah you mean real hockey? Forgive me for not playing on grass with silly sticks that only shoot one direction, backhanding sucks, lets make it illegal in our game. My Olympics > yours.
You mean something that takes a bit more skill than slappy slappy?

57thRomance

Damn i feel short,
Now just compare her height to the height of any of those girls on the gymnastics teams.. its crazy.

That's nothing. Kerri Walsh, one of America's beach volleyball players, is 6' 3". Sucks man, but 1. she has to be that tall to make good blocks and spikes and 2. she's married to another volleyball pro, so I'm okay with this. Missy, on the other hand, is 17 ;___;

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
You mean something that takes a bit more skill than slappy slappy?
>Acts like he knows Ice hockey
>Doesn't
>Tries to say field hockey take more skill
>I know both sports
>C'mon Debleh, I am Canuck

ohdabblehyousosilly.jpg

Application-1

test bester
Dutch hockey team > hockey
The+Dutch+Womens+Hockey+team+arrive+at+Heathrow+Airport+from+Holland

dutch-field-hockey-1-Sophie-Polkamp.jpg

etc.

Synista

Team GB in Athletics is usually "Team GB who?" ... I'm just going their to watch the 200m final etc on 9th August. Usain Bolt will win today and win 4 days and on the 11th with 4x100m relay

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I wouldn't be so sure, although Bolt is physically the fastest man, he hasn't been performing that well recently so there is a chance for other sprinters like Blake to come up and claim the title. If Bolt does perform, then the title is sure to be his, but if he doesn't, it's anyone's game.