Olympics

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Realized that there was no olympic thread, so I'd thought I'd create one. What events are people looking forward to? GB just won it's first gold. *fingers crossed for more*

Vox

Most of the girls on the gymnastics teams are hot as hell, and the only volleyball match I saw was czech republic vs usa and the czech republic girls were hot and they were smacking each others asses :D
What I'm most excited for other than the hot girls is watching usa kick ass in swimming, because I'm a swimmer and I'm from the usa so why wouldn't I be excited for that :D
And stefy should be happy, there were some hot romanian gymnists on the team and they have some nice ass.

Sin

Private Tester
I'm mostly interested in the basketball. Waiting for winter olympics, snowboarding <3

Arch

Legions Developer
I'm mostly interested in the basketball. Waiting for winter olympics, snowboarding <3
Yeah, I much prefer Winter Olympics over summer. Basketball really isn't that fair. Not many countries have as big a basketball program as the US does, if any at that. Why are they letting professional players play on the team(s)?

Sin

Private Tester
Yeah, I much prefer Winter Olympics over summer. Basketball really isn't that fair. Not many countries have as big a basketball program as the US does, if any at that. Why are they letting professional players play on the team(s)?
Professionals play for all countries from the NBA. Many of the players associated with the NBA that play in the US for teams around the league are playing for other countries. Used to be that the US only let college players be on the olympic team, I guess they got tired of losing.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Eh, I find the Summer Olympics to be quite boring in all honesty. 2010 Winter Olympics, best of all time :3

k e v i n

Private Tester
haven't gotten to, but i really wanna watch badminton mens singles, those guys are amazing
also, the womens beach volleyball is nice to look at, but i prefer the womens indoor volleyball cuz there's more of them to watch, and there's more action happening, and i'd wanna see the mens 6v6 volleyball (if they have any)
and the girls on the gymnastics teams...:oops: