Olympics

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
olympic-divers-on-the-toilet.jpg

stefygraff

Private Tester
And stefy should be happy, there were some hot romanian gymnists on the team and they have some nice ass.

Hell yeah! But i dont know why the girls are out of shape, we won all the gold at the European Competition last year :(

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Ice hockey fag. lol.
Yeah you mean real hockey? Forgive me for not playing on grass with silly sticks that only shoot one direction, backhanding sucks, lets make it illegal in our game. My Olympics > yours.

Karnage

Private Tester
Most of the girls on the gymnastics teams are hot as hell, and the only volleyball match I saw was czech republic vs usa and the czech republic girls were hot and they were smacking each others asses :D
What I'm most excited for other than the hot girls is watching usa kick ass in swimming, because I'm a swimmer and I'm from the usa so why wouldn't I be excited for that :D
And stefy should be happy, there were some hot romanian gymnists on the team and they have some nice ass.
South Africa FTW! Damn that was a good race against Phelps.

Reactions: Vox

57thRomance

South Africa FTW! Damn that was a good race against Phelps.
I was yelling at Phelps not to choke on that one. Looks like he didn't listen to me :(

One of my favorite events was the 200m Womens backstroke. Missy Franklin clutched big time after just barely making the cut for the final race and came back on top in the final stretch. Plus, she's such a beautiful girl
goo.gif

Vox

I was yelling at Phelps not to choke on that one. Looks like he didn't listen to me :(

One of my favorite events was the 200m Womens backstroke. Missy Franklin clutched big time after just barely making the cut for the final race and came back on top in the final stretch. Plus, she's such a beautiful girl
goo.gif
Missy Franklin is a boss at swimming, plus you're right she is beautiful
goo.gif

But she's probrably taller than me or something because she's a swimmer and most are pretty damn tall :(