Name login

Angel.

Private Tester
I was speaking to kevin about the name login and i personally think its terrible. But I love triads hard work on the loadouts and other stuff. But i dont really think the login was needed.
Pros= 0%
cons= 100% smurfers
trollers
killing of clan reconization
name copying(there were crash7800 in 3 diff ways yesterday)

stefygraff

Private Tester
You guys have a very short term memory..... Dont tell me that we had no trolls or smurfs when we had auth.
Nothing changed, you need to talk with your friends or team, go to ts3

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
You guys have a very short term memory..... Dont tell me that we had no trolls or smurfs when we had auth.
Nothing changed, you need to talk with your friends or team, go to ts3
We did have trolls, but not in the numbers that they appear now. It's much easier to change nicknames, back then at least there was a chance that they'd give up after some time, as making new email addresses and new L:O accounts is quite a pain. Simply put, it's just made their 'troll' life easier.

Bestking

Auth is definitely needed againtrolls on eu.PNG
Me(smurfing as SunKissedMan), stefy, NeverAgain, Legionar45 and Kid Kenobi all saw 3 smurfs being racist and it proves without auth, smurfs can appear randomly and it effects the future of L:O

Pure

Auth is definitely needed againView attachment 2442
Me(smurfing as SunKissedMan), stefy, NeverAgain, Legionar45 and Kid Kenobi all saw 3 smurfs being racist and it proves without auth, smurfs can appear randomly and it effects the future of L:O
You are one of those player that abused most of this non account update, you smurfed as devs other players and I don't know how many other names this stupid post you just put up here just clarifies it even more, so if every one sticks to their *dancing* original nickname we wouldn't be having this conversation.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You are one of those player that abused most of this non account update, you smurfed as devs other players and I don't know how many other names this stupid post you just put up here just clarifies it even more, so if every one sticks to their *dancing* original nickname we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Actually I think this is not true, the latest times I have been on, smurfing or actually playing under my actual nick, Bestking is usually about, playing under his own nick as well.