Name login

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I agree with Wild on this one, Bestking may have smurfed as a few devs or others at the introduction of this update, but I'm pretty damn sure he aint done so in a long time. Bestking isn't the cause of concern here, why are you making it sound like he is?

Dino

there should be a way to see other peoples IP and maybe tell the devs the ip of a guy who is being abusive ingame and then the devs might be able to trace all the smurf names

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
there should be a way to see other peoples IP and maybe tell the devs the ip of a guy who is being abusive ingame and then the devs might be able to trace all the smurf names
I dont think that's a good idea tbh, making everyone's IP addresses publicly viewable might be unacceptable to some, if not most people.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Literally the worst legions pub I've played in months, 9 smurfs of Dino. Seriously, this issue needs to be dealt with, soon!

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
hahahaha, that was hilarious XD
What's hilarious is the fact that these morons are getting away with *dancing* around so easily, they don't seem to give a *chocolate cookie* when someone says that they're going to get reported, they just carry on.