Name login

stefygraff

Private Tester
WE HAD 2-3 GOOD PUBS ON EU- BUT I NEED TO LEAVE!

GO PLAY NOW, NO TROLLS AROUND AND ITS DECENT.

Myth BUSTED! Shazbot servers get GG's :p

Bestking

SWAG gets annoyed when you tease him;

SWAG: I can beat kasity once, that means I am a pro and you guys are *chocolate cookies*!
Bestking: Ok swag with a fag who needs to pack his bag.
SWAG: *Dance* off Bestking you noob!
Bestking: No way *chocolate cookies*!
SWAG ends Bestking's life.
SWAG: Want some more bestking the *dance*?
Bestking: No thanks and stfu
SWAG: No and can you stfu and gtfo for me?

This is a drama with me and SWAG and what would happen if you were approached by this stranger

Freeman

RAYTANG
SWAG gets annoyed when you tease him;

SWAG: I can beat kasity once, that means I am a pro and you guys are *chocolate cookies*!
Bestking: Ok swag with a fag who needs to pack his bag.
SWAG: *Dance* off Bestking you noob!
Bestking: No way *chocolate cookies*!
SWAG ends Bestking's life.
SWAG: Want some more bestking the *dance*?
Bestking: No thanks and stfu
SWAG: No and can you stfu and gtfo for me?

This is a drama with me and SWAG and what would happen if you were approached by this stranger
...kids

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
That'd be very counter-productive if this game actually took off. What if two people in the same house played?

maybe the offending player would be taught a lesson by the pissed off sibling/relative.

and what's this about legions taking off?

Mahidhar

If we are going to have a proper authorized accessibility, do it right this time or just forget about it. I have to ask; who's the wonderful person who thought about letting players change their in-game names in the first place? In my opinion, an account must be home to only one in-game name. That name must never be changed on that account, ever. If the player wants a new name for whatever purpose, they should use a new email account, create a new ID and play.

If their account gets banned, the guy loses the name associated with that account and should be forced to use a different account. I have never known any reason why we should allow a player to constantly change their names.

This is a serious issue right now. Some retard comes in, calls everybody everything absurd that he can imagine, logs out uses his normal name and comes back in. And don't try to enlighten me about how the developers can find his IP and what not. These idiots are from our community who just want to satisfy their evil side while not getting into trouble. They know how to play their cards.

Also, don't give me the crap like "this community is too small to have things like that". This is more or less a basic need on the internet, and if you really want to encourage new players to the game, this is one of the first things you need to do.

Triad

Legions Developer
I have to ask; who's the idiot who thought about letting players change their in-game names in the first place?
We don't have a line of developers working on this game full time. In fact, nobody is working on this game right now and nobody has been working on it for a good amount of time. This type of development takes time and money as well as a lot of effort, so we can do without it until we find out about the future of this game (Steam). It was removed because our server admin who has spent way too much time and money on this game did not want to have to run the accounts server and handle of all the tasks that go with it any longer. It's too much extra work for someone who doesn't even play the game. Calling people who devote their time idiots is really lame.

if you really want to encourage new players to the game, this is one of the first things you need to do.
At this point we aren't encouraging new players to play because this game might just die.

Mahidhar

We don't have a line of developers working on this game full time. In fact, nobody is working on this game right now and nobody has been working on it for a good amount of time. This type of development takes time and money as well as a lot of effort, so we can do without it until we find out about the future of this game (Steam).

What you've done now; making the game open with user accounts and such. I have no problem with that. I even commended you guys for finally stepping it up and taking the decision to get the game into steam before proceeding with normal developement. I am referring to the time when we had the user accounts, clan tags, and still had the option to change in-game names every 48 hours. That is what I have a problem with. I saw no reason to let people have the option to do that.

At this point we aren't encouraging new players to play because this game might just die.

Duly noted.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I dunno, I thought it was a decent compromise (48 hours to wait to change an ingame nick) instead of having people create entirely new accounts if they wanted to change their ingame name (which certain users did so anyway). The idea was to minimize blatant smurfing (which it did) but also allowing the client to change their name. Perhaps they weren't happy with their initial choice of 'XxHornyHoundxX' and wanted to change that ingame name while not being subjected to creating an entirely new account. I dunno, seems like a decent idea to me and not at all designed by an 'Idiot'.

Mahidhar

Hey guys just a heads up. I didn't mean to offend anyone by typing in "idiot". I made that post so fast and I didn't even review it. Changed it now, sorry.