Mortar Madness!

skypredator

I can use the Mortar, though I'm not good at it, and kill a capper-to-be or a capper without killing my teammates. If I can use it without a problem, where's the fine line between appropriate and inappropriate to be drawn...? I get more accidental TKs with the LR than the mortar.

Contributing for the sake of this thread
mortarmadness.png

this is what happens when you spam the stand, except for some of them were intentional just to increase the quantity ;)

I'm also thinking about reseting the score if you killed more than 3-4-5 in a game

Abandoned

Contributing for the sake of this thread
mortarmadness.png

this is what happens when you spam the stand, except for some of them were intentional just to increase the quantity ;)

I'm also thinking about reseting the score if you killed more than 3-4-5 in a game

Yeah, yeah.. That's cool.

After trying the game again after a billion years, I can only come to the conclusion that I want to get the same drugs as the person who thought the mortar would be a fantastic addition to the game.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Disci

Old man
I don't really know how you imbecils were able to fell into MightySheeps pathetic trolling. I *dancing* hate Legions community and the fact that you are so *dancing* dumb.

Propkid

This topic was drilled enough already, I wanna know what the devs think/expect/plan. Do they want more of our opinions/suggestions or do they already have some solution in mind or are they passive about this?

tree

2 things.. I always say sorry for any tk I do.. and 2ndly if I am standing on the flag then stay put of the way..

Karnage

Private Tester
I'm sorry, your blatant ignorance/stupidity humors me, just a litte bit.

I've been playing with karnage for quite a while now, and never have I seen him go out of control with using the mortar, sorry.

Lol, don't worry about MightySheep he is just feeling mighty sheepish because I crapped on him for his constant TKing with the mortar. He just spams like he's the only person on the team. I took exception to his approach and his feelings got hurt, now he hates me.