Mortar Madness!

WhiteHawk

I know u can't avoidd killling ur teammates but poeple with skill with karnage should be the one mortor user.....per team cause some teams have like 3 or more mortar userers and that's just madness....and poeple just spam with mortar at there bas like idiots.........

stefygraff

Private Tester
well, lots of guys get high points with mortar these days, but they kill half of their team doing so....

Rage mod= -500 point penalty for team kill

Just make it stop somehow! :D

Immanent

it makes me lol how ppl keep naming this karnage nub
I'm sorry, your blatant ignorance/stupidity humors me, just a litte bit.

I've been playing with karnage for quite a while now, and never have I seen him go out of control with using the mortar, sorry.

MightyDeath

I know u can't avoidd killling ur teammates but poeple with skill with karnage should be the one mortor user.....per team cause some teams have like 3 or more mortar userers and that's just madness....and poeple just spam with mortar at there bas like idiots.........
Your post made my day.

MightySheep

I've been playing with karnage for quite a while now, and never have I seen him go out of control with using the mortar, sorry.
oh you are measuring skill by the lack of team killing >_>

on the contrary, if you are a sentinel and nobody is in your base and some ally is flying past, why not practice mortar MA ?

more practice = quicker improvement (obviously)

it's also more fun

WhiteHawk

on the contrary, if you are a sentinel and nobody is in your base and some ally is flying past, why not practice mortar MA ?

it's also more fun
lol idiots :p

it's also more fun

You realize how much of a douche and how stupid you sound, right?

Right?