List of Clans

D

Doom Of Neroflame

but who stands a chance against them now if null and .fi dont come back XD

Jodediah

-Team name:
  • ElementTown
-How many members (minimum to play is 5, but 7 is the standard)?
  • Quite a few more than 7.
-Leader/Co-Leader (both if possible):
  • Jodediah & Moltendorf
-Other active team members able to make scrim calls:
  • Salmastercuz777, dawolfsclaw, Agressivecrane (aka C_R_A_N_E and Sillyg0000se), iNovaz, seerking, Gojifan, Unexistent, Blabla12, and many others (it's 5 in the morning not up for the name game, my apologies)
  • Throughout the USA, a few Canades, etc. Many west coast, Many east coast, and then there are the cool cats the rock the middle portion. Moltendorf and I are personally from the west coast.
-What we are looking for:
  • Anybody. We're community focused, but let me speak for myself I do not mind tutoring the lesser skilled in the ways of the Jodediah, and I'm sure many of us feel the same way. We were founded on this type of thing. In general though we are looking for people who enjoy our community, Legions, and etc. It's okay if you're from Antarctica as long as you can handle the time zone differences and post on our forums. :)
-Extra comments:
  • http://elementtown.com
  • my_username_in_this_forum[at]gmail.com (side note: I love spam. Spam and eggs; spam, spam, spam, toast, and spam, etc. Thanks.)
  • TS3: Address: elementtown.com Port: 9987
  • All welcome. :)
Side note: The smileys on this forum are creepy. I wouldn't mind making a new set myself.

Boyzdef

-Team Name:The Lycans
-Members:34
-Leader/Co-Leader:Blacky_Spy/m90ali
-Other Active Members For Scrim Calls:Lorddanial22,EliteIII,Shackly_MB and Killzone5
-Location Area:USA ,Egyptian,Asians and Europe .
-Active Legions Player Ready to Faced up 57th clan and ts3 irc program running .

-Teeamspeak3 Address:ip.freeteamspeak3.com Port9987 No.20 TheLycans
-Welcomed to come.

Name: Jetwave
Members: 2 confirmed, possible 4
Leaders: Master Jimboe, Yoshie123
Looking for: Everything

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Updated the main page with the information I have gathered, and its been long enough, those extra teams are gone. If they return, then ill put them back up.

Thank you to all who have provided the information( Now I just need you SS numbers! MWAHAHAHA) I hope to see these teams flourish, and scrims become common place. Good Luck!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
-Team Name Die FlugenClan
-How Many Members (minimum to play is 5, but 7 is the standard) 3 and counting
-Leader/Co-Leader (both if possible) mausgang is leader. Coleader will be determined at a later date
-Other active team members able to make scrim calls none so far
-Location (USA, Europe, Australia, Asia, ect.)USA, will also take people from Canada
-What you are looking for People who can play LO, LD, chasers and HoF. I still need people to fill those positions.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I think Gheist said null are still around and Eldermimmmi and co have created their own team of skilled players (0-gravity) if I remember correctly.
we have yet to see them in action once again :p

Novaz

Tingency, if you have time, you should try getting around to getting a rough list of names of the people in each clan, I could help if you wanted :p.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
-Team Excision
-How Many Members, 4 and counting
-Leaders: Dabbleh, Farlius.
-What you are looking for; everything.