Ucantry2run

Private Tester
And Team Kissyface? After closing admittance, here's the final roster:

Leader(s):
Kissyface_r0x
Roster:
Kissyface_r0x.
-Bring it.

P.s. I'm just kidding guys, dont worry.... I realize how unfair this would be to all the other clans.

egop.png

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I've announced this clan on the subforum already, but I'll just post again here. I've started a clan, see the thread for information, Its DFC or Die FlugenClan, if there's a second page of threads, that's where it will be. Anyways, pm me or post on the thread if you'd like to join. Frankly, I'll take anyone as long as their mature, or can act mature consistently and flawlessly.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Many of these teams are just new bloods wanting to lead, or used to have a semi active team in public games. Many of their players are long gone. By the time legions is in full swing, this will level out. Until then, I say let 'em. It gets people excited for the rebirth.

(Who knows, all these teams could gear up, and then. Boy oh boy would we have fun.)

Annihilate

In7olerance will be active too

i had no contact to some members but i am sure they will come back if legions is back.

the members i actually know that they come back are: xzanth, Battelstar, Tomstoiler, pullute and me
i hope that Jossiqua, Teamneuch, Riptack (the hacker), Annihilation and Kat999 will show up too but i am not sure if they will ...

*Waves* ;)

Molten Dwarf

w00t, are you perhaps forgetting multiclan rules of ET?
I don't think he checked the box in the survey that said he was going to be playing with us in Legions on his survey. So he agreed to nothing. Besides, he can leave a wing at any time and still say he's part of us. He just can't be in our Legions wing and in another Legions (wing of another) clan.

Edit, he did check the box, but still the part up there about leaving wings remains true, just wish he told us this in advance as Legions wasn't available to play or even within reach when he joined us. I guess we'll just have to prove that our pro players dominate enough that he comes crawling back to our Legions wing. Muahaha, da_wolfsclaw, rev that chaingun!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Okay, Die FlugenClan now has a roster greater than one person.
Founder/Leader: mausgang
Members: Deadofknight
more hopefully to be added soon!