List of Clans

Legions is dead. Not many players. I don't know why people continue to pick up players and practice. There is nothing to practice. Only practice playing with eachother - lol.
You've got a point when you talk about the community as a whole. My "community" on the other hand, looks at Legions a bit differently. We don't hold "practice" as drills and team scrims as we did. To be honest, we do hold practices and team scrims once in a while, but only at times they are necessary. What we(I) do is think of creative things in Legions and apply it with a couple skill-based assets. Nothing aiming towards CTF or TDM, but rather a different view of things. The "mini-games" we do grabs the attention of the whole team, not just focusing on a couple individuals, while doing something interesting and fun(again, we focus our games at a max of two "skills" that involve sniping, or casing for example) so that every member can participate.

But this is just us.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
- Spektrum
- Currently 12
- *Fireblasto* | Co-Leaders: Fissurez, _3lionz_
- Europe
- Nothing at the moment, clan is invite only.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
well, I cant update the post for some reason, its not letting me add any lines...

nevermind, its acting funky, but I was able to update it. still, moar teams!

Karnage

Private Tester
Perhaps we should just make a new post? Lots to sift through here. Anyway, whatever you do, here is our info:

Name - Legal Aliens [LA]
Members - 24 (18 active)
Team Captain - Karnage
Lieutenant - Kissyface_rOx
Region - USA and Asia
Recruiting - Recruits not needed but people are always welcome to apply at legalaliens.me/apply