Legions: Overdrive Officially Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

When I try to register it just does nothing when I click "Submit". Have I tried to use an already used player name or something?

llOptimusPrime

anyone has any, explanation, that I have to do with the failure of the application to ejecurar launcher.exe file?

kill me :(

PD: I am new to this game. InstantAction toys in a little over a year and never had such problems.
I just do not have anything for the application of *chocolate cookies*. :confused: kill me :(

I had the same problem. Got help that i shuold install .net framework or something like that .. but doesnt work after that either.

now it complains:

unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

have downloaded the application. NET Frame Worl: v2.o.5o727? :confused:

Esuke-L

Let out a manly squeak as I saw the news on the blog, frantic hand waving included.
Downloading update as I type...preparing to go into OVERDRIVE!!!!!!!!!

Oh question, is it kl to change our recticles etc at this point? folder wasn't hard to find but i'd like confirmation before doin anything.

llOptimusPrime

me is downloading!! well now only hope that begins to play!

Thanks to everyone who helped me find the error I had .

I hope the bar is filled (nervous) :D

THis is important: what are the controls I should set if I played Tribes? I'm a bit confused..

put the jump/jet combo as your right mouse button

i use the down/jet combo as my "jump" button

that way if i hold right mouse and "jump" (from t1) i idle my jets...finger off right mouse downjet, finger off "jump" and fly up

i still suk at skiing this game but its the best way for tribers

Xtreme

shaska's bff
put the jump/jet combo as your right mouse button

i use the down/jet combo as my "jump" button

that way if i hold right mouse and "jump" (from t1) i idle my jets...finger off right mouse downjet, finger off "jump" and fly up

i still suk at skiing this game but its the best way for tribers

Argh, so there is no way to configure the controls for skiing exactly as it is in Tribes? Boo..

I STILL LUV YOU GUYS <3 <3 <3

Too bad I'm at school rightn ow...

Status
Not open for further replies.