Is Legions overdrive being shut down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xection

Hardly anyone plays it, Servers are gone, Frost-byte in about every server....No one doesn't even take the chance to make any servers but a guy named Nyjaa.

I Can't even make any servers for some reason, i even put another map in and still din't even work.

Legions overdrive seems to be getting boring now.

Crisis12096

While it's true it doesn't have a large number of players, the people that play the game enjoy it. I can't speak for everybody, but I enjoy the game and I don't want it to be shut down. For right now, I don't think it will be.
That being said, if you feel that the game is starting to bore you, you don't have to play it. Nobody is forcing you. Take a break, come back, you might enjoy it more then.

Fixious

Test Lead
Last I heard they were in talks with IAC to get the game on Steam. Then just recently a dev posted about a new update. I've also noticed some activity in the dev room on TS3 (Bugspay and Wuzgud have appeared recently). So, things might start rolling again. No guarantees.

In other news, I spelled 'guarantees' right on my first try. Good job, Fixious!

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Yes there is a next patch (1.40). It has been worked on since right after the last patch. Myself , Wuzgood , Belberith , Arch , Volt , Triad , StealthRG, Fahren and RockeyRex have been working on it more intensely again recently but work never really stopped. This patch will be coming out regardless of the steam situation and before any of that happens. Work is about 70% complete and it will be at the point soon where private testers will have a chance at it. Details about the patch will come when that starts.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Yes there is a next patch (1.40). It has been worked on since right after the last patch. Myself , Wuzgood , Belberith , Arch , Volt , Triad , StealthRG and Fahren have been working on it more intensely again recently but work never really stopped. This patch will be coming out regardless of the steam situation and before any of that happens. Work is about 70% complete and it will be at the point soon where private testers will have a chance at it. Details about the patch will come when that starts.
We'll let you know more in the future! Stay tuned guys!

Pure

tumblr_m82e4snZEP1rcftipo1_250.gif

Armageddon

Teapot
I'd like to PT but.. we know that won't be happening. Awesome to see this is going to happen.

version 1.40 i lol'd.

1.40665?

Status
Not open for further replies.