Full Devotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

irn-bru

Ok, so more gimpish stuff, but I figure if I put it all down it might help someone else add stuff up:

If we assume the first number are pg and then we have a #... the next number is 100000010 which in hexadecimal is 102.

If we add that to the sequence from below 102 03 135 152 117 and then the 103 it gives you 15! when you translate it, so it could be page 15?

Also, I wonder if the y = X + 1 means you should take all (or some) of the numbers and add one to the hex values and retranslate?

Ugh, I love puzzles but this is driving me up the wall.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

idk maybe!! lets hope thats right

doubtful since if it was that it wouldnt be that big a deal since all new things will be on ipv6 since they ran out of IPaddresses or somthing on ipv4

irn-bru

I think the sentence 'x is...' should mean that x is jumbled hex.

So the line of numbers at x = is in the wrong order...

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
well what do you want fissurez? legions on xbox?<.<............................. that would actually be pretty cool but still
No. Xboxs are crappy and boxes of *chocolate cookies*.
legions on -ANY- console is flat out retarded.

IPV6 is nothing worth announcing, that's why.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
9c82c7143c102b71c593d98d96093fde.gif

Pure

I'm going to post all the info I manage to get yesterday out of this;

01110000 01100111 # 100000010
Now this could be translated into pg#258 which till now still didn't lead anyone anywhere, it also could translate into 70 67 23 102 -> which is in hex and 112 103 35 258 ->decimal.

x is A thead skam mounted in an tampertan laywhal sends its wen tentan into a taste of anorapia

This so far everyone got that it's a quote from "Hex", then x=hex but I also noticed that there are 8 misspelled words which could lead to some binary -> 01100011 001100101 -> c65.

x = 03 135 152 117 ___

If x is hex then maybe the numbers in the sequence are already in hex (probably not), the missing number which is in the pic of Pavlov transl to 103 -> hex 67 which is also the second binary from the first bit, could be something or just a totally nothing I just don't know.

You're getting close. Put it all together.

This bitch is either putting the first 3 parts together or just filling the empty space in the sequence.

y = x + 1

Not much to say, I translated x and y into binary and then to hex which got me to 79=78+1.

To know why you must ask.

I don't know what the hell is this , *dance* this.

Application-1

test bester
People are getting mad at eachother because they can not solve it. Aheeeeeeeee!
We? All you done is post useless bullshit that's doesn't even contribute with this.
Awwww are we getting butthurt because little domi cant solve the puzzle? Does the brain hurt that much that if someone asks a question you need to get mad about it? OMGURDDD HE SAID WE AND HE DID NOT CONTRIBUUUTE HNNNNGNNGNGNHNHGNGHN *frustration fap*. Sad mang. ; _ ;

you should learn how to use memes before you use them.

otherwise you look like a twat.
You might want to help fireblasto in the olympics thread then.

Get rustled.

Status
Not open for further replies.