Full Devotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I think I might have something for the y = x+1:

If the puzzle parts are linked, like in lesson Two, then the cubic function my graphing calculator is
y = 10.5x^3 - 120.5x^2 + 420x - 307
now, I ran this equation through wolfram alpha, and I got... x = approximately 0.985833. Then, because Bugs likes us to think abstract, I'll throw in the imaginary roots too.
actually, never mind. I don't think that'd go anywhere.

Anyways, assuming that I'm doing this right, then Y = 1.985833, which seems like an arbitrary number, which begs the question:

"BugsPray, why the *dance* is Y equal to 1.985833?"

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
LOL dude i need volt the other one or one of the devs to see if this is right i want that update!!!
You may have all the correct answers, but that's not the FINAL answer (bum bum bummmmmmm) The final answer is what else is in the update. All the segments need to be wrapped together into a burrito of updatey goodness... yum.

Maybe the Pavlov picture isn't for anything other than what he started, which was training things. Perhaps, there will be a training mode, or a subconscious imprinting program in the background of the game to make the community nicer to new players.
Edit: Tutorials!!!!?????

Synista

You may have all the correct answers, but that's not the FINAL answer (bum bum bummmmmmm) The final answer is what else is in the update. All the segments need to be wrapped together into a burrito of updatey goodness... yum.

Maybe the Pavlov picture isn't for anything other than what he started, which was training things. Perhaps, there will be a training mode, or a subconscious imprinting program in the background of the game to make the community nicer to new players.
Edit: Tutorials!!!!?????

Playlegions.com

Royalty

The Aussie
"Riddles are like poo- they are mushy and require a high amount of stupidity to even attempt to crack them open"
-Gandhi

3lionz

Legions Developer
Coincidence, I reckon Ivan was a red herring, there was binary hidden on the image which completes the string of numbers.
Or possibly intellectual property...? Seems a bit silly to have a random image. Why not something related to legions?

irn-bru

This is totally left-field... but are you mean to ask 'What does Q have?' :p

I doubt it, and my reasoning is very strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.