Fastest grab speed.

Unknown

Private Tester
lolwuthl.jpg

IDK either.

BestCharmie

Fastest Grab: 165 (Moonshine) --Eh, it seems low, but I get away fast = good. :3, and I don't get fall damage much.
Grab: 90-160

(Grab's aren't Llamas.)

Helvian

My fastest grab is in the very low 200s..about half a second after i grabbed the flag, I got OD slingshotted into the map boundaries at some insanely high speed. Must've been 400+.

Also, meat shielding a 230+ grab is incredibly funny to watch.

phanakapan

Private Tester
I think blitz is referring to the route stealth and I made up. :) You can hit over 300 in raider with a well timed second rocket jump when you go just over the middle hill, but you crater right after the grab on the little slope behind the base. I'm not sure why, but when a hof boosts you past 300 it always shows orange instead of red.

Buhlitz

Must...Not...Post....

MRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nope, it's my route. I claim it. Sorry phan. The only reason I can say that confidently is because I've run the route thousands of times against .cm's D during practice for hours on end, and my return route is the fastest possible way home using that approach. Even if the D leaves the SECOND you grab you'll always make it home first. Gotta hit it perfect tho.

wink.png

Pure4Pwnge

248 on Zenith :( like 220 or something on Frosty :( Me a slow capper. :sadface:
248.png

me is very slow, confirmed by Unknown
~PureTehSlowNoob

Pure4Pwnge

again...wut?
299-1-1-1.png

sorry for double post >.>
(no not on frosty...was on zenith, but forgot to take pic during game...so from chat history)