Fastest grab speed.

=THE_TROOPER=

Private Tester
318.jpg

Propkid

We should all sign a paper saying that if someone achieves 380+ grab we will all ragequit the server and deny that event...
Oh and, could you all from now on say whether you used a RJ or a FJ (Frag Jump in air, trying to coin a term ;p)? Would be nice

Disci

Old man
Nade jump on Zenith side route... Would be insane speeds really. Been thinking about testing that but haven't seen Zenith since forever. It's always Gorge, Nivo, Frost and Moonshine...

Application-1

test bester
Nade jump on Zenith side route... Would be insane speeds really. Been thinking about testing that but haven't seen Zenith since forever. It's always Gorge, Nivo, Frost and Moonshine...
With sent i got to 180 with the nade jump, normally I do that route at 140-150 so a Raider would go very fast I guess.

I got 160 m/s once. Very impressive, I know. I've gone 200 m/s before, and that is crazy fast. 300 m/s sounds likes it's extremely fun to do.

Disci

Old man
I still don't get how to properly do it even once, let alone all the time. You sir, are a god.

Just remember where youre moving. Aim to the direction you came from. If you're going up then you need to aim down etc. Best way to get a hang on it is hoovering and then blast that thing.