Fastest grab speed.

skypredator

Fact: I do not have hair on my back, and I almost choked on my mouthful of cookie and milk. Don't make me laugh like that again. I also could've died because I have really bad asthma. But I can still run like the *dancing* wind! xD Here's another fact: I can be a fatty and still pwn. I shall show ye soon enough, coward. Get at it, scoundrel!

Fact: I do not have hair on my back, and I almost choked on my mouthful of cookie and milk. Don't make me laugh like that again. I also could've died because I have really bad asthma. But I can still run like the *dancing* wind! xD Here's another fact: I can be a fatty and still pwn. I shall show ye soon enough, coward. Get at it, scoundrel!

In english: I can't.

Anyways, beat it today by 6 :D

Untitled.jpg

Karnage

Private Tester
As a HoF one of my fave things to do (when I get it right) is OD boost cappers past the flag so that they crater on the wall behind me because they are going too fast. Two days ago this resulted in Satann (who was doing a FRONT route on Zenith) to grab the flag at 300 and then die in OD.

Jack

Nade jump on Zenith side route... Would be insane speeds really. Been thinking about testing that but haven't seen Zenith since forever. It's always Gorge, Nivo, Frost and Moonshine...

That's what I was doing yesterday. Alpha right side route, rocket jump, then grenade jump. I grabbed a 258, but it doesn't go any faster than that.

poiuyt580

Moonshine record. Thanks to Aero (other team) OD boosting me into falg+forcing me to crater.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 26

phanakapan

Private Tester
As a HoF one of my fave things to do (when I get it right) is OD boost cappers past the flag so that they crater on the wall behind me because they are going too fast. Two days ago this resulted in Satann (who was doing a FRONT route on Zenith) to grab the flag at 300 and then die in OD.

that was hilarious, our whole d was cracking up and he didnt even notice at first.

Jack

Outrider or raider? And how much extra setup? And there's about 4 routes from this side anyway. maybe i am using wrong hill

phanakapan

Private Tester
no extra setup...actually the way i do it saves about 6 seconds off of the way i see most people doing the route in pubs (in pugs everyone knows the better/quicker way). its actually all about jet management so you can downjet for the full extent of the last hill and the angle at which you rocket jump to get full splash/force from the explosion. you literally dont jet from the explosion to the stand if you do it right (you may need to correct a tiny bit up or down or right left if you line it up poorly, though left right correction will *dance* your speed).

Jack

No, I'm pretty sure I lined it up right, since when you nade jump, there's no time to move. I ended up coming down on the last hill at 205, then rocket jump, then grenade jump. This was in raider fyi. Maybe you are in outrider?

Kryst

Private Tester
pop376lol.png

Pop gets half of credit, I get other half.

I guess that makes it count as I scored against my own team?

(I think this could very well be the record of all time?)

Srry lawl, forgot to scratch and sniff that part.