Europe PUG List

Application-1

test bester
WE ALL KNOW THAT A2 PUTS ON YOUTUBE THE PUGS HE LOOKS GOOD IN!!! NOT THE REAL AND AWESOME PUGS THAT ARE WORTH IT!

FAKE A2 FAKE! *camps lock to show up my frustration! :) :p
But on the new pug we lost and on part 1 we are 4-0 behind.
Will we win from them though? Let us wait for the next part!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Two pickups tonight, missed the middle one:

NxOmP.jpg

NCrUs.jpg

A2

Two Pick-ups last night:
1) Gorge

2dlvoyd.jpg

2) Stygian

2ilf2g7.jpg

The vid for Stygian PUG will be up soon. Even though it's a 10-1, it'll just show how CTF works on this map. And yeah most of us were clumsy on this map coz' we pretty much didn't know anything. :p

The vid for Stygian PUG will be up soon. Even though it's a 10-1, it'll just show how CTF works on this map. And yeah most of us were clumsy on this map coz' we pretty much didn't know anything. :p
ok that proves it A2 is fake i didn't believe you guys at first but now i do :p

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I'm proud to announce that the pickup list is starting again! Done some clearing up, so lets get this started again!

~ Fire
While you're at it, you could try to explain what the reasoning behind this thread is. Just for people like me, who have no idea what this is good for, other that e-peenery.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
While you're at it, you could try to explain what the reasoning behind this thread is. Just for people like me, who have no idea what this is good for, other that e-peenery.

1. Provide a base for all Euro pickup talk, i.e. talk about a good match, talk about future things that we're going to do.
2. If captains don't know a player, or if a new captain has no idea who plays what positions, the player list is useful for that information.
3. Provide a record of pickup games, so stat tracking in a way.