Europe PUG List

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Played some of the best Euro games for a long long time this afternoon! Maps played were Frostbyte, Fallout and Elegiac. Was nice also to see more new faces as well!
The first round was really troublesome for me, ping started to rocket up.
Second round was a joy, no ping. Your team done really well blasto, glory to you.
Last round, cant comment on it as I had to leave.
Overall, the best Pug experiance for me out of the few I've played in.

HellzHere

Lol i kept going to chase when i was soh, its like an instict for me cos i play so many pubs, and whenever I defend I am always on chase even though i suck at it cos my chain sucks :(. My passing was really off, kept passing to high..most of the time they are spot on.

But yea it was good pugs, lets see if we can get another one going tomoz afternoon :)

Bestking

I couldn't make it today because I was busy.
Please may you add me to the Europe PUG List.

Username: bestking
Position(s): Flag retriver/chaser
Clan: Fallen Empire (F.E.)

Application-1

test bester
Forgot to make a screenshot of the other pugs but here are two:

Pug1.png

I missed a few people here because in the last 20-30 seconds we managed to get the last cap, and they did not like that.
pug2.png

AngryWoebot

Yo, been playing my first few pugs the past couple days. Enjoying it and finally starting to learn the ropes. A little writeup of what is required of each position would be useful tho, LD, LO etc..

Anyway:
Username: AngryWoebot
Position(s): LD / Snipe / chase(im so bad at chase but would like to learn).
Clan: In7

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
:eek: Never seen that website, wow an actul wiki for legions....I have seen lots of other wikis for legions but have failed, this one seemed to have gotten somewhere but died :/

Yeah, that wiki was created when legions was way back on IA. If you look at the player section, you'll probably not recognize most of the names either.

HellzHere

Yeah, that wiki was created when legions was way back on IA. If you look at the player section, you'll probably not recognize most of the names either.

I did look on the player list and I did recognized almost all the euro players and a lot of the US players. I now know Eviltwat is Twisted demon, kept wondering who he was :)

stefygraff

Private Tester
To the newcomers: when you join a Pick-up Game, make sure that: you play it and not decide to leave after you get picked; do what your told by the captain. if not you will be kicked from pugs!

A2

Just had an interesting game ^.^ Vid will be up soon:

Legions2011-09-2403-28-42-98.jpg

P.S. My position was 'spread the green stuff'. :rolleyes: