Europe PUG List

Disci

Old man
I lagged so much that I could barely leave the base. Left cos of being useless piece of *chocolate cookies*.

Synista

The game should of never have been allowed to continue in any case. Someone should of stopped it.
You was the captain ;) but disconneted and obviously we weren't going to stop something in our favour

Anyways, Euro PuGs always fail, never playing them again.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You was the captain ;) but disconneted and obviously we weren't going to stop something in our favour

Anyways, Euro PuGs always fail, never playing them again.

You should of done, because that's why they fail... Swings and roundabouts ...

A2

5ov5h2.jpg

Just now

Edit: The next one. Good game very close :D
2ef3lhx.jpg

eldermimmmi

Anyways, Euro PuGs always sometimes fail, never playing them again.

I've played 2 maps nearly every day the past 3 weeks in a euro-pug. I remember "only" 5 fails: 2 caused by no admin to start, 2 because someone left ( like today on nivo) and 1 because we were not enough players to play a propper match .
Many people complain about fail-pugs but actually they work nowadays better than in the past (2 years ago). Some say that there are only kiddies playing. Yes it's true that many older players stopped playing pugs but imo we can be lucky that there are young players (I fear without them there wouldn't be any pugs at all) and that we also have some newcomers.
Moreover there haven't been as many pugs as the last past months in legions which makes me and many other players happy because PUBS SUCK ;) .

Application-1

test bester
Tonight was a night where we finally could say w000t awesome games.
Very close, nice combacks and I got a awesome MA.
Funny thing is the young players are actually good players, *high fives deadpixel*
Deadpixel did a good job, I got to give him that. He communicates and is a real flag player.

eldermimmmi

Yeh especially when I prevented 3 of your attempts to cap by midairing you 10 above your Flag :D :D I swear I could saw your furious face ♥

Dobson77

Private Tester
Yeah, the games are much better when the teams are fair instead of when someone justs takes all the best players and goes for the 10 - 0 win

Application-1

test bester
Yeh especially when I prevented 3 of your attempts to cap by midairing you 10 above your Flag :D :D I swear I could saw your furious face ♥
At that point I decided to HoF, and so the rape fest started :D

Yeah, the games are much better when the teams are fair instead of when someone justs takes all the best players and goes for the 10 - 0 win
Yes Deadpixel was also a good captain, though I needed to make one switch.