Continental/Conference Teams

the-champ

Yeah, we have enough.

Let me get a list of Asian players (help getting more people).
  • BestCharmie [PHL]
  • Bkquisher [PHL]
  • Carnage [KOR]
  • Eggegg [MYS]
  • HavocBlitz [MYS]
  • Immanent [SGP]
  • JF_097 [PHL]
  • KB24 [PHL]
  • Kyle101 [PHL]
  • linerider64 [PHL]
  • Lunaris [JPN]
  • Sylph [HKG]
  • SoraBearBear [MYS]
  • St3lth [JPN]
  • TwistedShadow [HKG]
  • Vampiress [PHL]
  • zombie807 [PHL]
By the way, some of these are just Asian, not experts.

I'm forgetful, sorry. :(

As captain, I vote Carnage.
Forgot me???????

Battelstar

The last time a (full) Asia team played a Euro team we drew 9-9. That was 57thAD vs Apocalypse. I think that's pretty epic. The most recent scrim was not against our Asia team so that doesn't count as Asia vs Euro. :p

This was indeed epic! Our best scrim by far.

Also, USA vs. EU, one on US server, one on EU, pretty easy...

D

Doom Of Neroflame

I like this idea. I was thinking about almost the same for the World Legions League long time ago but I forgot about it.

The idea was that the WLL is usually only for clans for sure. But after every season we could do something like a Nations-Cup. Team Germany, Team England, Team USA, Team Canada etc. (yes, Team Finland, too... :confused:)

I think this could be a lot of fun!

if theres a team england then there be a team wales? :D id be abit outnumbered tho...since i only kno me and shaun1992 come from here

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
That's weird, because the pictures he's posted on our site show him with ~10 racoon and 10 mink furs.

WHATCHUKNOABOUTDAT.

Raccoons and mink are something small Canadian children trap and hunt. Bison, Polar Bears, and baby seals are what our Canadian men trap and/or hunt.

Immanent

ONTOPIC *Cough Seymour*:
I think that, like PuGs, the teams should be 7v7 or 6v6, with +- 3 subs at any given time. Should make things interesting.