Continental/Conference Teams

Immanent

I think it would be great if all the best players that are voted should be gathered onto 1 team. Let's say all the best North American players (eg 15 players) would make up Team America*/USA, all the best Europe players (eg 20 players) would make up Team Europe etc...
and then we can scrim :D
It's much like the NBA conference finals/All-Star weekend but it's a good idea.

Application-1

test bester
That would be unfair for the US players! 8D
But yeah I like the idea, but the euros have a problem, a few of our great players barely play this anymore so our team would be cut down a bit.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
That would be unfair for the US players! 8D
But yeah I like the idea, but the euros have a problem, a few of our great players barely play this anymore so our team would be cut down a bit.
I think there'd be enough that where interested though.

Battelstar

I like this idea. I was thinking about almost the same for the World Legions League long time ago but I forgot about it.

The idea was that the WLL is usually only for clans for sure. But after every season we could do something like a Nations-Cup. Team Germany, Team England, Team USA, Team Canada etc. (yes, Team Finland, too... :confused:)

I think this could be a lot of fun!

I like this idea. I was thinking about almost the same for the World Legions League long time ago but I forgot about it.

The idea was that the WLL is usually only for clans for sure. But after every season we could do something like a Nations-Cup. Team Germany, Team England, Team USA, Team Canada etc. (yes, Team Finland, too... :confused:)

I think this could be a lot of fun!
Team Belgium ftw

See, the problem is some people wont be able to play, since their country hasnt got enough decent players to be able to make a team.

Apcizzle

I wouldn't mind captaining for Team USA... i'll have others to help me organize and pick the right players as well.