Continental/Conference Teams

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I like the idea, except for the ping problem. We could always do it though. It sounds fun!

of course apc would be captain

Freeman

RAYTANG
GO TEAM CANADA, JUST LIKE OLYMPIC HOCKEY, WE'LL WIN.
WE GOT DISSS!!!

failure-failure-otherwise-known-in-the-olympics-as-silver-demotivational-poster-1267643462.jpg

BestCharmie

I think we have enough players to form a continental team.

Yeah, we have enough.

Let me get a list of Asian players (help getting more people).
  • BestCharmie [PHL]
  • Bkquisher [PHL]
  • Carnage [KOR]
  • Eggegg [MYS]
  • HavocBlitz [MYS]
  • Immanent [SGP]
  • JF_097 [PHL]
  • KB24 [PHL]
  • Kyle101 [PHL]
  • linerider64 [PHL]
  • Lunaris [JPN]
  • Pinoy_Nitro_Expert [PH]
  • Sylph [HKG]
  • SoraBearBear [MYS]
  • St3lth [JPN]
  • the-champ [?]
  • TwistedShadow [HKG]
  • Vampiress [PHL]
  • Vinzyboy23 [?]
  • zombie807 [PHL]
By the way, some of these are just Asian, not experts.

I'm forgetful, sorry. :(

As captain, I vote Carnage.

Immanent

Uhm, I don't see a problem for the US players playing against the Asians. Alot of the asians have like 100 ping on the Jap server, so if it continues to be up for some miraculous reason, it would be a fair match, so long as their east-coast dudes. :D i hope it makes sense so far...

Propkid

I'm in. A really good idea.
Though we must get a 'compromise ping' server to play on. To keep it fun the pings should also be below 150. Best way to do so would be having player-hosted servers up and ready asap and host one in....
Let's think, compromise ping between EU and US....
Iceland? /win

Disci

Old man
I'm in. A really good idea.
Though we must get a 'compromise ping' server to play on.

No. Ping is not an issue as we have seen in the past. It's not about winning with equal ping but having fun playing against teams from other continents. I admit that it's about ping when we talk about euro vs asia, but euro vs usa is doable(this is far more interesting, since I know american players quite well and during games I can expect certain people to do certain things etc and europe vs america match has always been epic in Tribes). This is how we have done it in the past and this is imo the way should do it this time. Home map on their server and vise versa.

Karnage

Private Tester
The last time a (full) Asia team played a Euro team we drew 9-9. That was 57thAD vs Apocalypse. I think that's pretty epic. The most recent scrim was not against our Asia team so that doesn't count as Asia vs Euro. :p

stefygraff

Private Tester
If you guys still want to have fun, lets all meet up today on ts3 at a specific hour and start the domination of PUG's!