Best Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanent

1. PING - Ping plays an enormous role in how effective a player is with the current sniper, since the weapon is hit scan and the mechanic is point and click. Lower ping will automatically make you a better sniper, as you will not have to predict the movement of your target as far in advance. This means that snipers who are effective with higher pings would be that much better with lower ping.

In conclusion, if I had to pick some standouts when it came to sniping, I would say Lanthus is definitely the most impressive sniper to me. He consistently plays with 100+ ping, is extremely consistent, and when I cap it's clear that he understands all of what I discussed above. There are others who are impressive as well: Envy, Kryst, Hannibal, BLS, Nept, etc. The main difference is all of them have much lower ping. Just my two cents.

tl;dr - Lanthus is the best.

Envy and Lanthus have to be the best snipers I've ever seen. Don't know any other exceptionally good ones that can snipe in 20-150 ping.
+1

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Seymour thinks all of the players listed are decent snipers (except PWA, he can only hit Seymour when Seymour's typing or AFK), but out of all the snipers I've met, it's probably Nept who's raised my blood pressure the most.

Dacil

Seymour thinks all of the players listed are decent snipers (except PWA, he can only hit Seymour when Seymour's typing or AFK), but out of all the snipers I've met, it's probably Nept who's raised my blood pressure the most.
exactly, Nept is the best...obviously everyone only thinks about the ppl that they see in PUGs or ppl they see almost every day on TS, but that doesn't mean the ppl that don't play competitively couldn't beat the crap out of those that do....I could beat lanthus any day, and Nept could crush lanthus any day, anytime, anywhere

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
exactly, Nept is the best...obviously everyone only thinks about the ppl that they see in PUGs or ppl they see almost every day on TS, but that doesn't mean the ppl that don't play competitively couldn't beat the crap out of those that do....I could beat lanthus any day, and Nept could crush lanthus any day, anytime, anywhere

I dunno, Lanthus and Nept are both freaks. I wouldn't be surprised if they shared the same mother or father.

Disci

Old man
I could beat lanthus any day, and Nept could crush lanthus any day, anytime, anywhere

I doubt that. All the times I've played against you, you have been terrible. What has changed now? I'm 100% sure nothing.

Disci

Old man
hahah that's really funny cause im sure i've pwned your horrid capping routes a bunch of times, you just didn't know it was "me" :p

Or you know who I've been. You have no clue that I've been faking 80% of times I've played Legions. Always nice to see that you can trash talk but next time base it on facts so you don't get caught. Have a nice day.

Dacil

Or you know who I've been. You have no clue that I've been faking 80% of times I've played Legions. Always nice to see that you can trash talk but next time base it on facts so you don't get caught. Have a nice day.
exactly! I hardly ever play as Dacil anymore!

yes! you and I really should base it on facts, so we BOTH don't get caught! good idea! you have a nice day too disci :)

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Disci

Old man
Why are you so mad? You lift yourself up on a pedestial of the greatest snipers in the game and you can't take the fact that someone disagrees. Face it, you are terrible and you will never be as good as some of the exeptionaly good snipers in this game. Atleast I didn't come here or any other thread telling people how I'm one of the top cappers in the game. I guess it's some chick thing which I will never understand.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Well, now it's really looking like this thread has run its course.

Thread Resolved: it's Kasityolainen.

<kasityolainen> i am the best sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.