Best Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHawk

I was looking threw the forms and couldn't fint a thread of who you guys think is best sniper........so I made this thread......now who do you guys think is the best sniper in the game?

WhiteHawk

1. Lanthus
2. Hannibal
3. EpicLight

:D
I agree with the lanthus part but hannibal is a good fighter and sniper but not the best sniper.....id say hannibal one of the best fighters not snipers....and I haveent seen epiclight in a while.....so idk about him.

Me :p
My smurfs to be precise, I don't snipe on my main.
What's ur main accounts name and what's urr accounts name I want to know u u are first of al...

Propkid

What's ur main accounts name and what's urr accounts name I want to know u u are first of al...
Main is Propkid, and please don't try to find the best-of-all sniper. There will definitely be one for US and for EU and you will not be able to compare them. Also you play in US i play in EU so you are not the one to rate me :p. The smurfs that I already shared with the community are listed in my smurf thread.

WhiteHawk

Main is Propkid, and please don't try to find the best-of-all sniper. There will definitely be one for US and for EU and you will not be able to compare them. Also you play in US i play in EU so you are not the one to rate me :p. The smurfs that I already shared with the community are listed in my smurf thread.
Even if ur from EU I still play with everyone sometimes ill stay up at night and play with the EU poeple .....but I haven't played or seen ur sniping skills yet but yea ur problly pretty good as well ;) :p

Immanent

Envy and Lanthus have to be the best snipers I've ever seen. Don't know any other exceptionally good ones that can snipe in 20-150 ping.

WhiteHawk

I can snipe in that ping but I miss like half the time....I'm trying to see who is best so they can trian me on how to be a good sniper....

Propkid

I can snipe in that ping but I miss like half the time....I'm trying to see who is best so they can trian me on how to be a good sniper....

Dear god, you cannot be trained to snipe well. All I can recommend you is to play fast paced fps games, like ut, quake, cod promods. The 'best sniper' will not teach you anything in a legions environment.

Dacil

imo best snipers are those that duel and duel well with it, so obviously that means its Nept, myself, and shaska is also very good at duel sniping (and don't say no or I'll pound your face in... XD jk)

edit: oh and btw I can't train ppl on how to use sniper, just practice practice practice...and then some more practice...shaska I believe wouldn't have time either (correct me if I'm wrong shaska)..sooo yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.