1,000 Point Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaskie

Are you even on the list? I don't know what your sentence was even supposed to mean... -_-

Some people left before the screenshot was taken, but he was there.

EDIT: Starhero was the new player, and hes improving tremendously already.

Homingun

For all those who CRITICIZED my last 1000 point screenshot, here are two from Pick-up games.
1000pntpugchase.png

Played chase in this one. It was an 8v8, people just left before I could take the screenshot with everyone. Girl is Amber Heard.
1000pntpughof.png

This was another PUG. I played HoF. Yes, that's right, a HoF getting 1000+. Girl is Miranda Kerr, but you can't see her because Teamspeak was covering her up. :(

I get that many points with my eyes closed.

WhiteHawk

Are you even on the list? I suppose you are StarHero. I don't know what your sentence was even supposed to mean... -_-
No starhero is a tribes player I playyed with them fire and shasta right before theses screen shots were takin....and u don't have to understand me....bty good job Fire.

Once you reach it, a higher score should be waiting. Though idk if I will care enough to search for it on my hard drive.

From a long time ago when I took this game seriously. Judging from the post date in the Highest CTF Score thread, I would say sometime in January or December.

Yea, I'm not sure if I take it seriously enough to really attempt to beat it anyway. :confused:

Homingun

Yea, I'm not sure if I take it seriously enough to really attempt to beat it anyway. :confused:

O, you mean you can't. It has been there for over 9 months now and you haven't beaten it yet.

I believe this is grounds for revoking Fire's tag for failing to prove his #1ness and accepting that I am better. Better yet, give me the tag for my ability to point *lady friend* the *chocolate cookies* out of this game.

Application-1

test bester
I must say #3 position is a very comfortable position, I think it is good enough so I do not need to prove myself anymore.
If I would be #9 then I think i would try to proof myself, keep it up Fire, maybe one day you will become #8.

Until then.
Untitled-1.jpg

Society

But wait how can there be a rank #1? In order to be Rank #1, don't you have to be the very best at every position? Or say your on Nivo and your in outrider and your a fast skilled chaser chasing bad cappers and the main guy killing enemy's with the flag. That is the most easiest way to crack 1k. I believe chasing for 1k is what Legions come down to.

Abandoned

But wait how can there be a rank #1? In order to be Rank #1, don't you have to be the very best at every position? Or say your on Nivo and your in outrider and your a fast skilled chaser chasing bad cappers and the main guy killing enemy's with the flag. That is the most easiest way to crack 1k. I believe chasing for 1k is what Legions come down to.

Yeah, chasing is the hardest position to play in Legions, but once you get good at it, the rewards could be 1K + points.

Homingun

srs bsns

Yeah, chasing is the hardest position to play in Legions, but once you get good at it, the rewards could be 1K + points.

Chasing used to be a hard position. It required very good improv skiing skills while being able to solo return on a full defense.
Now it's combo, combo, combo to instantly catch up to OD cappers. Or plasma or super combo to easily catch up to fast cappers.

I would say LO (not HO) is the hardest currently due to the silly respawn times and the super splashy weapons (aka mortar, plasma, baster).

thread derail incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.