1,000 Point Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who CRITICIZED my last 1000 point screenshot, here are two from Pick-up games.
1000pntpugchase.png

Played chase in this one. It was an 8v8, people just left before I could take the screenshot with everyone. Girl is Amber Heard.
1000pntpughof.png

This was another PUG. I played HoF. Yes, that's right, a HoF getting 1000+. Girl is Miranda Kerr, but you can't see her because Teamspeak was covering her up. :(

AFireInAsa's now officially #1.

Thank thank, thank you. Oh wow, I was unprepared for this acceptance speech. I'll just wing it...

I would like to thank Seymour for realizing my #1ness and bestowing me this awesome tag, shaska for being great target practice for me over the ages, the teamspeak community for being so great, and myself for being so damn good. You don't know how much this means to me. I'm crying, oh god, I told myself I wouldn't cry. Well, I love you all and keep dying to me.<3

Freeman

RAYTANG
Thank thank, thank you. Oh wow, I was unprepared for this acceptance speech. I'll just wing it...

I would like to thank Seymour for realizing my #1ness and bestowing me this awesome tag, shaska for being great target practice for me over the ages, the teamspeak community for being so great, and myself for being so damn good. You don't know how much this means to me. I'm crying, oh god, I told myself I wouldn't cry. Well, I love you all and keep dying to me.<3
he actually cried btw.

Immanent

OMG you actually got your #1 status under your avatar? Damn, I always knew that the devs would see what I saw in you!

St3lth

Backend Contributor

You dont even deserve #1, go practice Fire.

Disci

Old man

Untitled-1.jpg

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Pssh, you're not number #1 in my book!

You are instead:

S

shaskie

For all those who CRITICIZED my last 1000 point screenshot, here are two from Pick-up games.
1000pntpugchase.png

Played chase in this one. It was an 8v8, people just left before I could take the screenshot with everyone. Girl is Amber Heard.
1000pntpughof.png

This was another PUG. I played HoF. Yes, that's right, a HoF getting 1000+. Girl is Miranda Kerr, but you can't see her because Teamspeak was covering her up. :(

WHERES MY TAG?

WhiteHawk

Lol this was last night I remeber this and the new guy played 6 or 7 pugs to start off playing legions ;) ,and we were talk s*!t oh stelth and fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.