Second Nature - 2N

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
second_nature_2n_logo_by_dalla_kun-d31nuz8.png

So I talked with my good buddy AFireInAsa and we decided it would be fun to make a team. We are fairly new and have scrimmed a couple of times. This thread is to tell you a little about us, request some friendly competition, and recruit some friends looking to have some fun.

We are currently available for scrimming, will take any requests, and will do some requesting of our own. Let me know if you wanna play some maps and we'll set up a date.

Here are some of the members in the roster we have so far:

Team Mascot NightHawk
Ucantry2run #1
AFireInAsa #2
Fweeman
Sid
Mabel "Cant Press Q" Babel
Kissyface_____rox
Homingun
Vortex
RisingSun
Anaklu, "Pro R in Training"
Piggeh sucks
Anti Euro player Application-1

About the recruitment, we are open for a couple more players before our roster gets overflown. All of the people on the roster as of now have been people who I've known since day 1. You are free to PM me about hopping on our cool kids crew, but remember we are looking for mature, respectful people.

I'll try and make sure everyone gets to play when we are scrimming. This is the reason why the roster is going to be limited. So if you know any of us and are interested, feel free to PM me or Fire.

Thats it, I hope to see some people expressing interest to scrim. We are also willing to scrim euros, cause that's supafun. Chao!

Scrim Logs:

2N vs. STEALTH
#1. 10-1 (Frost) | 10-1 (Zenith)
Final score: 20-2 (2N)

2N vs. Apo
#1. 5-9 (Core) | 10-2 (Frost)
Final score: 15-11 (2N)

#2. 6-7 (Core) | 10-2 (Frost)
Final score: 16-9 (2N)

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Joining this team will not conflict with a team you are on currently, so don't worry about that.

So this scrimmage team is designed to have scrimmages against other teams, yet there won't be a conflict if your members are affiliated with another team? This isn't just some sneaky way to make an all-star team that otherwise wouldn't be able to form due to their other team commitments, is it?

RainPilot

stinky bear
Who you gonna scrim other then the few active US teams? Kinda pointless since the only team that can stand a chance against you guys are Zeta and maybe a team with some Omni's. Maybe you can scrim from within..

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
So this scrimmage team is designed to have scrimmages against other teams, yet there won't be a conflict if your members are affiliated with another team? This isn't just some sneaky way to make an all-star team that otherwise wouldn't be able to form due to their other team commitments, is it?

I'm saying that this team isn't a clan, so they shouldn't be worried weather to choose between the two. You clan comes before this team, so if you have a scrimmage or practice then do that instead.

Obviously if we're scrimming your team, stick with them.

I'm not trying to make an op team, but my friends happen to be awesome players. Suspicious? Yes. But I'm not trying to dominate.

Who you gonna scrim other then the few active US teams? Kinda pointless since the only team that can stand a chance against you guys are Zeta and maybe a team with some Omni's. Maybe you can scrim from within..
Stealth showed interest in scrimming us, that was the only reason we made the team. Also, Euros should have an easier time with us.

Fire is just some bloody pubstar. You guys would do better without him. Guy has no idea about team play what so ever.

#1 Pubstar.
It's more of a sneaky way to pick up the most active players so we can scrim and have fun as much as possible while everyone's teams are inactive. If we take everyone away from their teams, we won't have anyone to scrim. :(

RainPilot

stinky bear
Stealth showed interest in scrimming us, that was the only reason we made the team. Also, Euros should have an easier time with us.
Stealth is a very good player, but how about you scrim someone that doesn't have 200+ ping. It's like fighting a little kid, but then again, you are a kid ucan. </3

Royalty

The Aussie
Here are some of the members in the roster we have so far:

Ucantry2run #1
AFireInAsa #2
Fweeman
Sid
Mabel "Cant Press Q" Babel
Kissyface_____rox
Homingun
Poponfu
Vortex
DaBLS
Envy
Vanquish The Deserter
Dacil
*chocolate cookies* you guys stole all the pro people!!!