Team Registration and Clan Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IzRaPiDz

Mines not showing up. Iv created a team name and clan tag, i go on legions overdrive. Nothen apears. Can someone help me out, thanks

Jodediah

I put in "-ET- " and I get this:
Tag contains invalid characters (use letters, numbers, spaces and - . = { } ( ) only).

D: ..?

Jodediah

Urg, this is kind of frustrating. First a former ET member took the ElementTown clan name, which got resolved by talking to Bugspray, but we got stuck with the wrong tag ([ET] rather than -ET-, [] aren't even listed as valid tag characters), and now somebody else took the -ET- tag I wanted by accident (was going to talk to bugs tomorrow, didn't want to bother him twice in one day). This is kinda crazy. :|

Gravis

I'm wondering if the devs can change my in-game name for me, as just over a day ago I changed my name to include my clan tag. I can't change it due to the 48 hour limitation (have 1 day and 13 hours left). If you can't change it I don't mind waiting.

EDIT: In-game name is 57th.AD.Gravis and would like to erase the 57th.AD part.

Thanks for finally getting to this.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Lots of guys that do not appreciate the work that the Dev's put in this, and they smurf and create fictional team tags. Im sad because of that

Karnage

Private Tester
Urg, this is kind of frustrating. First a former ET member took the ElementTown clan name, which got resolved by talking to Bugspray, but we got stuck with the wrong tag ([ET] rather than -ET-, [] aren't even listed as valid tag characters), and now somebody else took the -ET- tag I wanted by accident (was going to talk to bugs tomorrow, didn't want to bother him twice in one day). This is kinda crazy. :|
Don't even bother trying EeTee because I already took that.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Just my opinion, but I don't think a player should be able to register a clan without 3 or more members. It would help take out a lot of randoms.

GReaper

Grumpy
Then people will either register another additional 2 smurf accounts, or just invite random people to meet the inflated requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.