Team Registration and Clan Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
That and people will often represent clans they have in other games. There is no reason to regulate team sizes with clan tags, people can have fun.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I don't know if anyone suggested this but I want suffix too and what I want better happen!

Yar, old man GReaps mentioned that this should be available in the future. I guess the framework is there to allow suffixes, but some kinda nerd magic is missing. I'm really terrible at trying to explain code, hopefully GReaper can shed light on the issue.

Frosted

i'm sorry im an idiot that don't read every thing this was writen on the clan tag thing

Clan tags are only prefixes for now.

So I imagine you guys are working on it

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
i'm sorry im an idiot that don't read every thing this was writen on the clan tag thing

Clan tags are only prefixes for now.

So I imagine you guys are working on it

Ah, it's no problem, Seymour's here to inform. I wasn't even aware that GReaper already posted the suffix information in the forums!

GReaper

Grumpy
Most of the limitations listed on the accounts page are there to show some of the upcoming features, but we didn't quite have time for. It was either a case of wait until it was perfect and had every feature done, or launch it now and work on the missing bits later.

Blackphoenix

I am in Korea and I am the leader of the 57th Asia division. I tried to talk to you in game many times but you never answered me.

Well.. it would be much better than my little clan.
I know a few Koreans playing this game.
Please invite me and these friends : Amuro, KBS, TheSoulGrabber
They are Korean too.

Karnage

Private Tester
They are Korean too.
I don't want to hijack this thread any more but just want to say, for the record that our clan is by no means for Asians only. I am not Asian. I live in Korea.

They are Korean too.
Let's continue this discussion in the conversation I started with you. Check your profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.