Your biggest video game dissapointment?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Probably not my 'biggest' gaming disappointment, but Super Mario Sunshine was a letdown. Super Mario Galaxy more than made up for it, though.

MJ1284

Dragon Age 2.

BioWare really dropped the ball on this one, I played it through twice out of sheer respect to BioWare but I don't feel bad for uninstalling the game after 2nd playthrough.

EDIT: Kinda glad someone decided to necro this thread, I like the topic.

MightySheep

EDIT: Kinda glad someone decided to necro this thread, I like the topic.
me too

and since I last posted I got to add: 'Star Trek Online' to my list.

It was quite expensive, you got to pay for the game, pay for subscription and on top of that there is ingame items which you can pay for. Any game with ingame items are just so dumb because basically, if you don't pay, you'll never be as good as the rest and all the best players are ones who have spent shitloads. That wasn't the main let down though, the game just wasn't very good, probably the only reason it actually sells so well is because of the amount of star trek lovers out there

This talk of money reminds me: 'Voyage Century Online', I actually thought it was quite fun at first and spent a while leveling my skills etc, my brother comes along and starts playing (he is notorious for dishing out crap loads of money for games) and he starts buying these things called skill cards or something which basically is just paying for skills. In a matter of days he had bought himself up to the highest levels with all the best equipment which would have taken me many months of grinding...

Armored Core: Nexus
+ All the ones after that.

They removed human plus for the player, yet...
Everyone in top arena had it(the computers I mean).

MightySheep

Armored Core: Nexus
+ All the ones after that.

They removed human plus for the player, yet...
Everyone in top arena had it(the computers I mean).
I agree with armored core, I had #2 on ps2 and I loved it, it was a fun 2 player game and the combat was great which is why I bought #4 for 360 when I saw it in shop but it turned out to be so *chocolate cookies*. The combat was terrible, the campaign was terrible and i dont think it even had online play :|
It was a huge disappointment