Your biggest video game dissapointment?

MightySheep

StarCraft 2, I mean really, it's just a bad game... Why I paid $60 for that garbage I really don't know. :rolleyes:
I agree, I only played with a trial key but I suprised after seeing so much hype about it, one of the main let downs for me is that you get:
Barracks (4 units), Factory (3 Units) and starport (5 Units).. I mean wtf you dont get much variety do you
In spring theres like over a hundred units to chose from and you can do so many strategies etc

I spent $60 on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 for my PSP and it turns out, IT WAS A PEICE OF LAGGY CRAP!

It was a fun game, but the lag was unbelievable.

Jazcash

I agree, I only played with a trial key but I suprised after seeing so much hype about it, one of the main let downs for me is that you get:
Barracks (4 units), Factory (3 Units) and starport (5 Units).. I mean wtf you dont get much variety do you
In spring theres like over a hundred units to chose from and you can do so many strategies etc

¬_¬

57thEnryu

I still play SC2 alot (will be playing it later today if anyone interested), I love the multilayer, campaign is ok too (havn't gotten through all of tit tho)

Maddogg101

True Crime: Street's of L.A., I played this game day and night, Did everything, and what happens in the end? I fall off a Roof!

57thRomance

LAWL I remember a lot of people getting *touchy feeling-like* over SC2. Surprised to see many people disappointed.
Biggest waste of my time was Bionicle the Game. I looked forward to getting that game so much, and I thought the game would be just as awesome as it looked in the trailers. The lava surfing was cool, sort of, but that only came up later in the game, and I didn't like much of the other stuff.

Strife

Shattered Horizon. The game had alot of potential but was executed badly and ended up being like Counter Strike but in space.

theGOAT

There are a lot of games thaty have dissapointed me but some of the most recents are halo reach and transformers wfc :(

Redvan

Private Tester
Shattered Horizon. The game had alot of potential but was executed badly and ended up being like Counter Strike but in space.
gotta 2nd that.

also, Transformers: War for Cybertron. Awesome game, just plagued by porting issues.

eldermimmmi

- Gothic 3 -
Bugs, crashes every second. No "gothic-feeling" like in part I or II. Stupid copy of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Tons of quest like: Get *number* *part of body* of a *monster* --> boring -.-.
The game was not balanced at all. (e.g. you could get the sword "Flammenschwert" , which was one of the best, after 5 hours of playing)

GReaper

Grumpy

So true, an absolutely accurate description of the gameplay - really wish it had more game modes other than what was pretty much deathmatch in space. :(

Part of me loves it (it really is even more unique than Tribes/Legions in a way), but disappointed at the huge potential which this game isn't filling.

luiscm97

another hame that dissapointed me was cross fire i like it but it ran slowly bad onmy computer i dont know if in yours went fast but in mine horrible my opinon:)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Not a doubt in my mind, PROTOTYPE. It looked so sick in all the trailers, I play the game and I want to shoot myself in the eyes just so I don't have to see the garbage they passed off as a game ;_;

Strife

StormRise was another game I was hopeful for but the control scheme ended up being really clunky, hard to manage and most of the unit pathing was extremely screwed. Still had some fun with it, though.