Your biggest video game dissapointment?

Application-1

test bester
Thieves guild rebuilding/ nightingale qeusts > everything else in skyrim.

I just think that it is so god damn weird that only the thieves guild had such good qeusts.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Gothic3

when the game was relased it wasnt complete and totally bugged ....
it was laggy and crashed all 15 mins.

i had to wait for the first patch 2 months ....

Did they fix it at all? :D
I was very sad when i saw that release, broken broken broken! :D

~But, if you get a good version, its the best game!

Libra

Zelda skyward sword, vanquish, bayonneta lets hope platnuim games doesnt do what they did with vanquish and bayonnetta on metal gear rising: revengance

Heartsong

I think my biggest video game disappointment was probably Batman: Arkham Asylum. The characters were pretty good, but the combat, while looking cool, was just bad. You were Almighty God who could do no wrong as long as you could smash your counter attack button. You could magically slide 15 feet from enemy to enemy countering attacks until they were all unconscious. They just didn't know how to make melee combat feel weighty and realistic.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I think my biggest video game disappointment was probably Batman: Arkham Asylum. The characters were pretty good, but the combat, while looking cool, was just bad. You were Almighty God who could do no wrong as long as you could smash your counter attack button. You could magically slide 15 feet from enemy to enemy countering attacks until they were all unconscious. They just didn't know how to make melee combat feel weighty and realistic.
Play Arkham City on New Game Plus, all the counter markers are gone and the enemies are intelligent.

Also biggest video game disappoinment so far is a tie between Demon Souls and T:A. Both suck the D.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Diablo 3. Blizzard have made it as much a WoW game as they could, with no shame.

You in the beta? Play with Seymour!

I dunno, for me Arkham Asylum was great, and gave me the type of single player joy that I haven't experienced since Castlevania: SOTN. While the melee combat felt good to me (and painful!); I enjoyed the 'stalking' aspect of the game the most. Seymour enjoys lurking in shadows and snatching people one by one.

But, mostly, it just felt good having a decent Batman game.