What anime are you guys watching now?

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
*facedesk* And that was just looking at the video, I dare not click play and let that song get stuck in my head for months (again)...

57thEnryu

I clicked, listed to about 4 seconds, then had to shut it off lest I loose my sanity....

Incidentally, I noticed recently that the GitS movie had gone into production stage. Reportedly the writer is not afraid to go into the dark depths of the original series, so I'm really looking forward to it. Altho as usual I expect it to be hard to follow...

EDIT: Does Red vs. Blue count as an anime? I mean, it is an animated series......

nvm, forget I asked that.

DKnight556

Video games are an art form too? Right?
I think ill post the hamtaro theme throughout the forums!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MJ1284

Continuing my post from two days ago, I just finished Witch Hunter Robin (God that series ended too fast!). Great GREAT series, must see for everyone who is even slightly interested in super natural themed shows.
It's hard to describe the series, but it's sort of X-Files with twists and turns along the way (and good character development too). The series also lacked gore and needless blood splattering (it does contain little violence & couple fight scenes) so no PG-13 either.

Again, highly recommended for EVERYONE!

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Straying from the obligatory Bleach/Naruto/One Piece,

I really enjoyed the anime/manga of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. It has a great combination of action and romance, and the story line is well-made and makes you think. Recommended for anyone who hasen't read it. The anime doesn't have all of the episode that the manga does, so I would say to just read it instead.

Ucan is on the right track. I swear, Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece are all terrible. Anyone who reads or watches those series really needs to branch out.

57thEnryu

Ucan is on the right track. I swear, Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece are all terrible. Anyone who reads or watches those series really needs to branch out.

I watch 1 of said 3, and I branch out. So there.

Oh, and can anyone recomend a good mech/futuristic scifi one to watch, I cant find anymore...

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Mobile Suit 00, and Code Geass are the best two I've seen. Asura Cryin isn't bad, and you could kinda consider Casshern Sins and s-Cry-ed to sorta be mechish.

That's the most I've seen Mech wise though.

Just going with good futuristics:
Trigun (classic)
Ghost in the Shell (also classic)
Chrome Shelled Regios (thinking about re-watching this one soon)
s-Cry-ed (again)
Shangri-la (interesting concept)

Are all good, to name a few.

Vinzyboy23

Just checking out some new animes, like Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan.

But I currently watch:
Naruto Shippuden (rarely watch it anymore)
Fairy Tail
Code Geass
Gundam Mobile Suit 00
and D. Gray-Man

57thEnryu

Mobile Suit 00, and Code Geass are the best two I've seen. Asura Cryin isn't bad, and you could kinda consider Casshern Sins and s-Cry-ed to sorta be mechish.
My sig is of Code Geass..........but I'll check out Asura Cryin

Ive already seen gundam 00 and GitS (kinda mech/scfiish)

Braiken

Awww that hurt mah feelins *sob*. I do watch Naruto and Bleach on weekly basis, they got those cool fights, moving scenes (sometimes), and cool story (well most of the time). There is a reason why are they so popular. But my fav animes are not these. By far the best one was Death Note, its story is just incrediable, brilliant, so well written. Too bad its pretty short. My other fav is Gintama which is by far the funniest anime I've ever seen (its gonna return soon with the 5th season!!!). It even made me to tear a few times while laughing. It really is a uniqe piece, everyone who wants to have a good laugh must watch it

MJ1284

By far the best one was Death Note, its story is just incrediable, brilliant, so well written. Too bad its pretty short.

You do know there's 3 live-action movies based on Death Note? They're not quite as good but still entertaining, they even took the liberty to change some events so it's not the same as watching the series all over again.

Braiken

I did watch Monster, and it is indeed a good point you got there. Monster is really interesting too, it's story is lot more realistic, there are some really interesting questions poping up, and it has some great twists just like Death Note. I felt Monster's pace a lot slower than Death Note, that's why I like DN more, still it's a great anime, a must watch for those who enjoyed DN.

@ MJ I saw some details from those live action movies, even watched that anime remake where the story is retold (I don't remember its name) they didnt feel the same for me. DN is good as it is, though I found it hard to let it go.

I forgot to add that D.Gray-Man and Full Metal Alchemist are fun too (for those who like Bleach/Naruto kind animes). Anyone watched Vampire Knight or Vampire Knight: Guilty?

Application-1

test bester
I am watching fairy tail at the moment, not the top notch on intellectual animes but it is a very fun one! Next episode is tomorrow!
And I am also going to follow freezing I think.