What anime are you guys watching now?

DKnight556

Also, don't be posting links to pirated content; Please and thank you!
Sorry about that.
Hmm anime, i have some friends that like anime and we watched Code Geass together in one day, it was fun and I enjoyed it but for the rest I never touched anime so suggestions?
I would watch the Miyasaki films if you liked Code Geass. You could also watch D. Gray Man, its got a fantasy theme to it.
Why would you want to pirate anime anyways? You can find most stuff streamed online nowdays:
Because of the Hd quality and I can put it on my Zune

57thEnryu

shoot, I missed the beginning of this thread. Just a short list of anime's I've watched beginning to end:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Code Geass
Gundam 00
Bleach (working on anyway)
Inuyasha
Ghost in the Shell
Burst Angel (also working on)

Thats all I can remember off the top of my head, sounds like most of them.

Just started Birdy the Mighty DECODE. The OVA's were great, so I figured I'd give the main series a try. Also, just finished Perfect Blue. Great movie, reminded me of Inception a little bit.

MJ1284

shoot, I missed the beginning of this thread. Just a short list of anime's I've watched beginning to end:

Bleach (working on anyway)

Hmm, isn't Bleach pretty much done now? Last episode (309) definitely seemed like it's getting close to end.

Ghost in the Shell

Which one? GitS has two movies and "Stand Alone Complex" -series.

Hmm anime, i have some friends that like anime and we watched Code Geass together in one day, it was fun and I enjoyed it but for the rest I never touched anime so suggestions?
Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Baccano!, Darker than Black, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Cromartie High School.

MJ1284

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Baccano!, Darker than Black, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Cromartie High School.

Don't forget Rurouni Kenshin! That series drew me into anime in first place... to be more specific this AMV drew me in:

Made back in the days when AMVs were art and not some random DBZ shizzle mashed together with Linkin Park ^_^

U8er

Watching a few series right now:
Blood+
Outlaw Star
Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Squid Girl)
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka
.hack//Quantum

I get bored of watching just one series at a time, haha. :p

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Went to a forums that had a page to discuss anime in an off-topic board. Thought I'd try and make one. Im currently watching D. Gray Man, just finished Cowboy Bebop.

im sorry to say D.GRay man ends on 103 :( i just finished that yesterday was soooooo gutted :(

Bleach
naruto
highschool of the dead
hitman rocky
fairy tail
soul eater
blacksmith somthing or other
legends of the legendary heroes
and many many many more that iv forgotten there name

and just started shakugan(?) no shana

(iv had ALOT of spare time)

DKnight556

I started to watch IS. Dropped it after 1 episode. I'm mad at /a/ for telling me to watch it. They told me it wasnt a harem. It was

U8er

I started to watch IS. Dropped it after 1 episode. I'm mad at /a/ for telling me to watch it. They told me it wasnt a harem. It was

Aye, I watched a couple episodes after seeing a billion threads about it on /a/ but alas, I dropped it. So many plot holes...
confused.png