What anime are you guys watching now?

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
I missed the whole Death Note train. I wasn't really watching much anime when it was running and have yet to manage to dig it up and go through it.

Why can't we get another good season or two of anime? I feel like the past seasons have been very lacking lately.

DKnight556

Death note is very good. If you like suspense but other than that there is no real action.
And Application, do you watch fairy tail for the plot?

57thEnryu

The reason i watch anime is because most American Cartoons suck
true that, because a spounge that lives in a pineapple under the sea with a clearly retarded best friend (and sb is clearly developmentally chalenged too) just makes for great (read horrid) TV.

DKnight556

But that setup can only go so far. After laughing at how retarded they for a season the creators have nothing more to give

I've recently started watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It's great, I recommend it.

Also, I watched the first episode of Nichijou. It's cute as hell.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
In the last month...

Initial D S1-4 - Complete
Outlaw Star - Complete
Fairy Tail - 1-72
GunGrave - Complete
.hack//Sing - Complete
RahXephon - Complete
Cowboy Bebop - Complete
Detective Academy Q - Complete

Samurai Champloo - Underway

MJ1284

Vampire Knight - Complete
Vampire Knight Guilty - Underway

.. no idea why I'm watching this, I'm not big on whole "high-school love drama" cliched animes. Yet this one's rather fun to watch.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Urgh... I'm really strugling on bothering ti watch the last 5 episodes on samurai champloo... It's just so... Bleeergh...

MJ1284

Brr, that creep still haunts my dreams..

Oh and speaking of Samurai Champloo, wait till you see the baseball episode. Trust me, it makes whole series worth it :D