Team Registration and Clan Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

You could make another username with only 'Romance', or you could keep your 57thRomance and just disable the clan tag. Alternatively you could go the 57th57thRomance route (though, personally, I find that a little weird.)
OR as a sufix 57thRomance57th lol

discord

Private Tester
Will there also be some kind of a summary of all clans? That would be handfull.
That sounds like a nice thing to have and since there probably won't be a horribly large amount of teams early on it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to index them. Simple parse if you want to search for a team and view their roster. We can only hope. :)

Disci

Old man
Are you able to wield 7 members? Because 7v7 is pretty much the minimum L:O competition is going to be.

Are you able to wield 7 members? Because 7v7 is pretty much the minimum L:O competition is going to be.
I'll try my best, actually some of my friends like the Fast paced games
and i already had convinced 3 of them to play legions before and they liked it
I think that wouldn't be a problem, otherwise it's gonna be hard to play at the competitions with a member or 2 missing
and we cant use teamspeak because of the crappy internet in Syria, so it's very difficult for us to communicate with other team members
if they aren't sitting next to us

Disci

Old man
You don't have take part into competition. There has been plenty of pub teams which never play a single scrimm/match.

Disci

Old man
Yes that would be a really bad thing. Not really actually. It's the tournaments/ladders/leagues that really matters, not some overall count for teams that are made.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm sorry, but 3 is too low. 5 is the standard across the web, and the in game name should be kept at 20 letters

anak

VIP
try to imagine having to see your whole name (ripper) every time your legionnaire flies by. then add 5 characters to that. imagine how annoying that would get after a while.
edit: double post
I'm talking about abbreviations not actual clan names. your clan name can be as long as you want it to be, but it'd show up in your profile where it doesnt get in the way of gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.