Singapore Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
Not posting this to announcements as this is something we're testing, and I'm currently unsure of the stability of it.

We've got a Legions server running from Amazon's EC2 in Singapore, currently named [SG] The Cloud #1. If players in the region could connect to it, play around on it, post a reply here and give your average ping ingame - along with your location and if you're expecting that ping or something lower for server location.

Please also let me know if there is any server lag or packet loss. A few US/Euro players have tested it and it wasn't too good.

Remember that we're just testing this - there is no guarantee of it staying!

qqchurch

Philippines:
sgclouds.png

*quickedit*

There were some moments when warping would occur to everyone in the server (linerider64 said so a few moments after I experienced it). Other than that, the connection is fairly good.

I should mention i wasn't actually there.
My computer was probably doing other things and so my computer was going weird.
I've been averaging around 70-90.

linerider64

Philippines:
sgclouds.png

*quickedit*

There were some moments when warping would occur to everyone in the server (linerider64 said so a few moments after I experienced it). Other than that, the connection is fairly good.

You didn't tell me you're from Phillippines too! Dx. The connection is good my problem is my freaking slow internet connection.

OffTopic : IMFAMOUSLOLIMONAPICTURE. The end

BestCharmie

Well, in my computer it's still the same from the HotSwaps #1-2, 4-6. It seems that HotSwap #3 and #7 have about 10 ping lower. XD

Data:
*Date: Dec 24, 2010 (12:00 NN)
*Connection Type: Wireless, distance from W.Router: approximately 7 meters.
[DE]shazbot.eu#1 = 326
[DE]shazbot.eu#2 = 326
[DE]shazbot.eu#3 = 326
[DE]shazbot.eu#4 = 326
[SG]The Cloud #1 = 232
[US]HotSwap #1 = 199
[US]HotSwap #2 = 210
[US]HotSwap #3 = 198
[US]HotSwap #4 = 210
[US]HotSwap #5 = 210
[US]HotSwap #6 = 199
[US]HotSwap #7 = 198

A2

Just played on it with my regular 350-400 ping. Besides the ping, it's a bit laggy.

Egg57

230-270ping... Is quite ok... won't lag much...
Because Sg is just south of me~ Now i have craping internet...

Boyzdef

Erhmm We play like 15 minutes and every 5 minutes the server freeze . i dont know why is this ?? freeezeee all the time .
Ping:90-145 still using crap con . dunno if DSL
Im living at malaysia next to singapore .

Xothermic

I'm in the 300s although I'm in India. But don't bother its just my connection. When FE:L was up, in the beginning I used to ping 300+ in all servers, then after a few months 100-200 in EU servers & 300+ in HK , after a few more months EU servers 200+ & 100-150 in HK servers.Guess my ping'll improve later :confused:

qqchurch

The server lags and crashes a lot (for me) after a few back to back games on it. Everything else is fine, though it is annoying to reconnect to the server every 5-7 minutes.

I am getting a 130 ping in south australia which is really pretty good, it seems to run good when ya by yourself but when others join it lags really bad, huge pauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.