Singapore Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocarina_boy

The quick chat sounds in the Singapore server do not work. You can type them in and enter the command but there will be no voice and it won't come up on the screen.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
The quick chat sounds in the Singapore server do not work. You can type them in and enter the command but there will be no voice and it won't come up on the screen.

Yar, it's reported. Unsure if GReaps will be updating the server at all (it was more of a test than anything else, and the results weren't positive concerning its stability). I'll see if I can get an update from the icy Euro himself.

Mahidhar

What's the use? It just lags after playing for 5 minutes. To the developers, when this thread was started, you said you were testing out the SG server. Well, we played on it and have given our feedback. Please fix it, if you're not going to, then just remove it. I seriously hope you guys are not paying for it, if you are, more the reason to remove it.

havocblitz

What's the use? It just lags after playing for 5 minutes. To the developers, when this thread was started, you said you were testing out the SG server. Well, we played on it and have given our feedback. Please fix it, if you're not going to, then just remove it. I seriously hope you guys are not paying for it, if you are, more the reason to remove it.
Yes!! Just remove it :D

ocarina_boy

Just letting you developers know that the SG server now lags even if there is only one person in it. I was playing in it just know by myself practicing routes(as you do) and it was very choppy and unstable.

So this server (and topic) have gone on for long enough as it is.

Whats the story with it, is being upgrade and staying or going ?

Greaper????????

Personally Ive tired of playing in the US at 250+ ping, singapore is my last hope for legions.

Status
Not open for further replies.