[Official] Legions: Overdrive Summer Extravaganza!

Apcizzle

Im amazed that a bunch of whiney little bitches can have enough influence to create rules like only 1 hof/sniper.

thats like saying in basket ball, only 2 of your players are allowed to be 7 ft. otherwise the other teams will complain and not want to play.

Sports are about exploitation of resources to get better, its called evolution.

Everyone has access to it = fair.
i know... im sorry.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Im amazed that a bunch of whiney little bitches can have enough influence to create rules like only 1 hof/sniper.

thats like saying in basket ball, only 2 of your players are allowed to be 7 ft. otherwise the other teams will complain and not want to play.

except that strat is broken, leading to matches which won't be fun for the other team. and saying "well the other team can just double hof too" wont make it any better.

you and everyone else can complain allllllllllll you want, but these are the rules of this tournament. if they disagreed so much they shouldnt have signed up.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
i-said-what.jpg

As Freeman said, these strategies are broken. They upset the balance of the game. Having teams double HoF elongates standoffs and makes the overall game more boring.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
As Freeman said, these strategies are broken. They upset the balance of the game. Having teams double HoF elongates standoffs and makes the overall game more boring.

In terms of a tactical viewpoint though, its much more interesting. For example, my team would possibly benefit from a two sniper config.