Legions Returns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGOAT

thats a great video but if you put it on youtube you should put a title like legions is back best free fps, or put alot of of tags like this so we can atract more people into the game

theGOAT

i thought you just had to put on the description you dont own the sound nor the videos and you just do it for fun something like that correct me if im wrong

Like the vid fixious, just what I was suggesting somewhere else on here.
Pity about the youtube thing, sure there's some way around it though.

theGrindLab

Copyright doesn't work that way. People can't just say ,"It's not mine but I'm not using it for profit" and just take your work. That applies to all mediums. Of course, many artists/creators now release materials under creative commons with stipulations on exactly how others can use the works but not everyone adheres to the looser rules of creative commons. So, basically, if someone has an issue with you using something they created then you should (and legally have to) stop using it. Yes, there are the rules of fair use, parody, blah, blah, blah but anyone with a bit of sense can determine when they are skating the law and just plain respect and courtesy towards the originator.

AMANOJAKU

Hello Everyone,

Over the past few months A team of dedicated community members had been working with InstantAction to bring back Legions. Given the recent news about the shutdown of IA, we were unsure whether or not we were able to continue. After carefully looking over our agreement with IA, we decided we would continue on. So, today we're ready to announce:

Legions is Coming Back!

What does this entail? In our license agreement with InstantAction we were given permission to continue developing and distributing Legions as a standalone game. No browser will be required, and the game will be free for everyone to download.

This iteration of Legions will exist under the name Legions: Overdrive and will live at LegionsOverdrive.com.

At the moment we're still busy working away getting everything ready for the big launch. Over the next few weeks we'll be giving more details on what's going on, but until then you'll probably want to check out the Frequently Asked Questions on the new website.

YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait for our Fallen Empire: Legions to come back

SillyG0000se

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.