Legions Returns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Are you suggesting that the Community Team will change the controls?
I shoudl hope not.

I think he's suggesting that after seven months of downtime, everyone will be feeling a bit wobbly with their jet packs, and not that we're changing the controls. Which we're not.

Telarus23

WOW. I just found out about IA closing and was really disappointed, thinking I'd never get to play Legions again.

YOU GUYS ROCK.

Now to patiently wait until I can blow things up at 90+ mph.

Chickendippers

Seymour, got any idea as to how long it will take to get Legions Overdrive up and running, and could there be an option to play it in a browser window cos my computer disagrees with game clients.

Disci

Old man
Seymour, got any idea as to how long it will take to get Legions Overdrive up and running, and could there be an option to play it in a browser window cos my computer disagrees with game clients.

Read the FAQ site. It has all the answers you can get at this point.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I may be getting windows 7 for christmas, which will mean that I can play this game! I'm a mac right now.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub

No ETA on the release yet, but Seymour's working the L:O team hard. Whenever that pesky Mabeline pokes his head into IRC, Seymour makes sure to remind him of the task at hand; Having Legions: Overdrive ready for launch! Whenever Seymour pokes his head onto TS3 to listen in on Mabel working, he usually hears a furious spatter of keyboard typing, swearing, and giggling - so, there's definitely Legions work going on!

As for running in a browser, don't bet on it. We're entirely focused on this game being a standalone client.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
well u know 'all I want for christmas' is.......
stitch-presents-christmas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.