Legions Returns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
ahh Seymour i missed your witty humor and antics made me laugh back on IA and they still make me laugh even now

Thanks, little buddy. Seymour has plenty of good memories from IA (which mostly comprised of mocking DrWiley's general uncleanliness and his love for Vodka).

koss

Thanks, little buddy. Seymour has plenty of good memories from IA (which mostly comprised of mocking DrWiley's general uncleanliness and his love for Vodka).
i didn't much care for drwiley he always had the look of a pedobear and seemed distant to the IA community but either way im glad legions is coming back any guess of how big the file size will be?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
i didn't much care for drwiley he always had the look of a pedobear and seemed distant to the IA community but either way im glad legions is coming back any guess of how big the file size will be?

Pedobear? I don't know about that, he was definitely a cuddlebear, though! hohohoho!

Rough estimates of the download peg it at 133MB.

Chickendippers

No ETA on the release yet, but Seymour's working the L:O team hard. Whenever that pesky Mabeline pokes his head into IRC, Seymour makes sure to remind him of the task at hand; Having Legions: Overdrive ready for launch! Whenever Seymour pokes his head onto TS3 to listen in on Mabel working, he usually hears a furious spatter of keyboard typing, swearing, and giggling - so, there's definitely Legions work going on!

As for running in a browser, don't bet on it. We're entirely focused on this game being a standalone client.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
oh well, ill save it on a USB stick coz its the downloading that my computer disagrees with. I can use my friend's laptop to download.

Killuminati

Um question guys... This is just not the overdrive class right?
There will be sentinel and the others right? :confused: right?

TheDudeWithTude

OH. MY. GOD. LEGIONS IS BACK!?!

... Thank you so very much.

Now, please get me Ace Of Aces and Galcon back (And maybe Zap!), and I'm going to be happy. Hell, if you can recreate Legions, I say you take it one step further and recreate all of the other IA games. They were awesome, and I'd love it if you could make Rev(From what it seemed in the video, its epic). If that all could be done, I'm pretty sure most of the people around here would probably treat you guys like gods.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
You'll be able to download it there, and install it to your harddrive. Then you'll start it on your system. It'll not be a browsergame anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.