Legions Returns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahidhar

People would appreciate if someone from Asia would take things under control and provide people their own server. Servers cost money and there should be people ready to donate money for the one who decides to host a one. I would want to see servers popping around the world so everyone who is willing to play this game wouldn't need to do it with too high ping. What if 57th Asia division could take responibility to find out if theres any way to get a server going and then you guys could all take part to maintain it. Just an idea...

No offense to any other Asian clans out there, but there is really no one who would donate money, except for 57th and maybe a.S. and a few others. The reason is, most of them are kids, and they have very little chance of sparing money for server maintenance. I really was not surprised, when they said, no servers for Asia.

57th Asia Division, will take responsibility, to create and maintain a dedicated server, if it ever comes to that. I have already been thinking about it, but I need to discuss it with my team mates. This doesn't mean we will do it, it just means that we will think about it. And it's not about the money, mind you, that's not really a problem. The problem is 'worth'. Unlike the U.S. and Euro players(who keep their servers active, for most of the day) , there aren't many players from Asia. So, the server cost will be paid in full, even though activity in that server stays low. This is why, I asked whether or not will we ever be granted, the user-hosting option.

Whatever the case, I will discuss with my team mates and other clans and players, regarding this issue when time permits.

Boyzdef

I MISS U LEGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and DONT FORGET MAKE SERVER FOR THE ASIANS. its ok if u cant. hehe--

Ismaiah

Thanks! I loved legions so much, and played it all the time. So happy it's coming back. Thanks guys!

Pushi

Okay guys, first of all you ~might~ remember me as cro_gamer on already ancient IA. I just read about the news on the site and tbh i am dissapointed. After so much ranting from crash about IA coming soon and all games returning, They just say IA and whole torque is closing With no further explanation ? and this happened maybe a week after crash said They would let us know if we are at the dead end ? I just expected a bit more clarification about the whole situation in the past 7 months or so, What happened to all the promises and claims They made.
/end rant

Other then that Im very glad to hear legions is finally coming back. No doubt the guys which are in charge of it now will do a great job.
Looking forward to be a part of this community again.

Disci

Old man
Okay guys, first of all you ~might~ remember me as cro_gamer on already ancient IA. I just read about the news on the site and tbh i am dissapointed. After so much ranting from crash about IA coming soon and all games returning, They just say IA and whole torque is closing With no further explanation ? and this happened maybe a week after crash said They would let us know if we are at the dead end ? I just expected a bit more clarification about the whole situation in the past 7 months or so, What happened to all the promises and claims They made.
/end rant

It surprised people in IA too I guess, even there was some things that was alerting from changes...

Braiken

Good luck with the development guys! Do you see any chance that the game will be out before or around xmas? Would be an awesome present!

Cheers
Braiken

umbballer

This is great. The first thing that popped into my mind when I visited IA.com and saw the news was Legions. It would be great id a good percent of Legions players found their way here. At last we have hope.

OMFG LETS GET DRUNK AND HAVE UNDERWEAR PARTY!!! Wait, I'm underage :(...

On a more stern (just cannot spell serios lol) note, I can't wait for the legions to come back, you almost gave up??? How can someone give up such a phenomenomenomenomenomenom??? Anyway good work and I am sooo gettin the download!

Status
Not open for further replies.