Do you think this is worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeman

RAYTANG
My behavior? (like I post before). Ijust want a goodass computer. If I can get a goodass computer at a cheap price that will be great but if I have to spend more that 2000 to be able to have a goodass computer, ill spend that much. (get my point?)

No offense or anything, but I am not a geek or nerd that knows every detail of a computer. I don't know which version of what is better I just base on the quality by price. You guys get me?
a lot of people arent tech savy as well, but they're smart enough to research what the important components of a computer are. of course asking for help isnt a bad thing, but you should really put in some time to look into what people are suggesting you buy, especially when it comes to something like this.

3) when you want advice on a computer, link us to the specs page. 80% of that list you gave us is crap that doesn't really matter
4) do not buy a computer with a first-gen i7
5) you will NEVER need 12GB of memory
6) you don't need to spend more than $1200 on a computer. stop wasting your parent's money.

pay extra attention to this. like EXTRA attention.

-Zero-

1) random parentheses and colors don't add emphasis, they just make you look dumb
2) don't insult people if you want their advice
3) when you want advice on a computer, link us to the specs page. 80% of that list you gave us is crap that doesn't really matter
4) do not buy a computer with a first-gen i7
5) you will NEVER need 12GB of memory
6) you don't need to spend more than $1200 on a computer. stop wasting your parent's money.
1) addidng color the the word makes it stand out and and I want it to stand out so they can see what I want.
2) I didn't mean it like that Thats why I put no offense. (shish I wish I would know ever detail that I computer needs)
3) that is why I am asking for advices and why I put that I am not a geek.
4) why not?
5) makes it perform better. No?
6) that will be great if that was the price of a badass computer..... My money (don't even have parents :'( thanks)

Severance

Private Tester
i7 2500k
Corsair h80
GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3
intel 80GB mSATA SSD for cache
16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
Samsung F3 1TB
XFX HD7970 3GB
Corsair HX750

add os, case, cd drive, maybe some quieter fans. Ram is very cheap right now, so why the hell not? Also, hard drive prices are high right now due to thailand flooding.
see if it fits in your budget, you'll have a monster machine that shouldn't need to be upgraded or replaced for a long time.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
www.anandtech.com
www.tomshardware.com

those two site are good places to start. They have guides on how to assemble and install the os. i did not include any bundles, check pricing, or QVLs. This system may not be the best for an amateur.
i'm done with this thread.

anak

VIP
^
just stop posting until you've done your own research. figure this out yourself, it's not as complicated as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.