Do you think this is worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Zero-

Do you think this is worth buying?
  • Intel® Core™ i5-2430M processor (2.40GHz / 3.00GHz with Turbo Boost)
  • Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit
  • 24" 2D LED backlit Full HD touchscreen display (1920 x 1080)
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (1GB) dedicated graphics
  • CD/DVD player / burner
  • 2 TB (5400rpm) hard drive
  • 6GB (4GBx1 + 2GBx1) DDR3-SDRAM-1333
  • No TV Tuner
  • White
  • Engraving
  • Fresh Start
  • Sony® Imagination Studio™ Multimedia Edition
  • Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter (Click More Info for details.)
  • No additional AntiVirus Software
2-year Service Plan for Desktops
PC Network Setup (2 PC's) Wired or wireless plus PC Orientation
Edit: it's not a tower. everything is inside the monitor like an apple computers.
$1,938.35 (tax included)
shipping is free
(should i buy it? or can i get a way better one at a lower price?)

................................................................................................................
Ok. so now the question is which one do you think is worth my money ?
(top or bottom

This one it's a laptop

• Intel® Core™ i7-2760QM quad-core processor (2.40GHz / 3.50GHz with Turbo Boost)
  • Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-bit
  • 16.4" 2D LED backlit Full HD display (1920x1080)
  • Matte Black
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M (1GB) dedicated graphics
  • Blu-ray Disc player
  • 750GB (7200rpm) hard drive
  • 6GB (4GBx1 + 2GBx1) DDR3-SDRAM-1333
  • Large lithium-ion battery (7500mAh)
  • Engraving
  • No Fresh Start
  • Sony® Imagination Studio™ Multimedia Edition
  • Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter (Click More Info for details.)
  • Norton Internet Security™ 2012 (30 Day Trial)
  • 2-year Express Ship Service Plan for Laptops
  • with a VAIO Messenger Case (bag) ................................................................................................................................................$1,801.95 US
  • (tax included)
  • shipping is free
  • This are my best choices for right now until someone can come out with a better one at a lower price or equal to this ones.

Arch

Legions Developer
The graphics card and cpu don't really look like they are worth almost 2000 $. (It's US dollars right?)
Yeah, I honestly wouldn't spend nearly $2000 on that. I'm also a laptop guy and not a desktop guy so I don't completely know about all this stuff.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Do what abandoned said find every piece from another site see how much it would cost for all, you may find it would be more expensive to buy each pice, touchscreen is probably whats costing the most...unless your 100% on not having a tower then.....

anak

VIP
1) AIO's are a waste of money
2) AIO's are marked up a lot because of the money it costs to compress it into such a small box. much like a laptop
3) a desktop with these specs would cost less than $1200

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Build your own! Graphics are low for what you could get, ram is unmatched as well, so that's bad when it comes to memory speeds/timing. HDD is also as slow as *dance*. Only 5400 rpm? Do some research and build your own.

-Zero-

I already add up how much it will cost if I get everything setpretly. Like the same stuff but with better cpu and ram. And it always comes up with more than 3000 and I lower the memory, no wifi in it and lower graphics card and still is more than 3000

The graphics card and cpu don't really look like they are worth almost 2000 $. (It's US dollars right?)
Yes

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I already add up how much it will cost if I get everything setpretly. Like the same stuff but with better cpu and ram. And it always comes up with more than 3000 and I lower the memory, no wifi in it and lower graphics card and still is more than 3000

You must be seriously be going to the wrong place. newegg.com and tigerdirect.com are good for Americans I think.

Severance

Private Tester

Yes
wat

just as an example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.791304
add win7 pro $140
add dvd burner $25
add wifi card $50
add 24" Monitor $200
add 2.1 speakers $50
add mouse $50
add keyboard $50

~$1950

Bestking

Yes
What you are doing is looking for more pricey items and when you go broke... don't blame us...

Status
Not open for further replies.